d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Ogre Maul From 1.07 > Bet You Don't Have One Of These
Prev1456
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 691.02
Apr 20 2019 07:43pm
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Apr 20 2019 09:36pm)
This was crafted in 1.07 on single player and posted in another Diablo II forum. OP was simply posting it here to show you. Just do a Google image search of the image I posted and you can find the thread. I'd call you an idiot but that would violate the rules so instead I'll simply tell you that you are misinformed.

So i’m not retarded afterall
Gold: 2,140.00
Apr 22 2019 04:37pm
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Apr 20 2019 04:00pm)
I don't believe it was bad mannered at all.

Thank you. My screen name here is different, so I figured I would do it anonymously. I suppose I could have asked him first, but I just knew this would be really cool and different to the folks here and wanted to share some of the special things D2 has had to offer.
Apr 22 2019 04:41pm
Quote (Deldrimor @ Apr 20 2019 07:49pm)
Hey troll stop posting crap when you clueless. I play'd 07 08 09 1.10 1.11 all letters 1.12 1.13 1.14

So yes i know if its fake or not. This isn't on battle.net

End. Show me ingame or close topic
Aint no trophy room either its non existent. Wanna see the biggest oldshool collective stuff ever ? Pm me. Ill show you real shit

Theoretically there could be items even better than this on D2, had they survived through all of the years. This was a completely legitimately made item and items like this were obviously craftable in 1.07. Just because you never saw one, doesn't mean the game didn't offer the ability to make this completely legitimate.

You seem to have some type of little man syndrome or something. But then again, I realize how much more toxic these forums are than the ones I actually frequent. So you probably aren't used to having to hold a civil, educated conversation with people.
Gold: 175.01
Apr 22 2019 05:09pm
Quote (TooL89 @ Apr 22 2019 06:41pm)
Theoretically there could be items even better than this on D2, had they survived through all of the years. This was a completely legitimately made item and items like this were obviously craftable in 1.07. Just because you never saw one, doesn't mean the game didn't offer the ability to make this completely legitimate.

You seem to have some type of little man syndrome or something. But then again, I realize how much more toxic these forums are than the ones I actually frequent. So you probably aren't used to having to hold a civil, educated conversation with people.

grief better sorry

the little boy in your signature is very strange

This post was edited by Worrywart on Apr 22 2019 05:09pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 23 2019 08:26am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (TooL89 @ Apr 22 2019 06:41pm)

You don't know nothing. Stop acting big when your poor and stroking your weiner over a ogre maul that got no utility
Gold: 0.05
Apr 26 2019 01:57am
He couldn't figure out how to post the actual screenshot here anonymously but expects us to believe he knows Diablo 2 theory crafting?

/10
Apr 27 2019 09:12am
Quote (Deldrimor @ Apr 23 2019 09:26am)
You don't know nothing. Stop acting big when your poor and stroking your weiner over a ogre maul that got no utility

You don't know English and appear to have no reading comprehension. You'll grow up one day, I promise. You may not grow intelligent, but you should grow up enough to know that you argue like an ignorant person.
Apr 27 2019 09:22am
Quote (Worrywart @ Apr 22 2019 06:09pm)
grief better sorry

the little boy in your signature is very strange

Someone who lives and trolls on a crappy forum, still isn't capable of figuring out that the guy in my signature was older than you are now, when the picture was taken. He's also in his 50's now and has accomplished far more than the little boy or girl that you proudly display.

The amount of posts you've made on this forum, is just an advertisement to you never getting love and explains why you are so jaded. If I could never get anyone, other than little kids and fat people, I would probably be angry all the time and hide behind a forum.

I don't hate you for being mostly worthless, I actually do feel sorry for you. Mental health issues, coupled with having no real life friends and mates, has to hurt a lot. I promise you that changing your attitude and not being afraid or females(or males), will improve your actual real life experiences for the better. AKA, don't drag your poor attitude and anger to the real world.

I'll root for you, friend.
Gold: 175.01
Apr 27 2019 11:25am
Quote (TooL89 @ Apr 27 2019 11:22am)
Someone who lives and trolls on a crappy forum, still isn't capable of figuring out that the guy in my signature was older than you are now, when the picture was taken. He's also in his 50's now and has accomplished far more than the little boy or girl that you proudly display.

The amount of posts you've made on this forum, is just an advertisement to you never getting love and explains why you are so jaded. If I could never get anyone, other than little kids and fat people, I would probably be angry all the time and hide behind a forum.

I don't hate you for being mostly worthless, I actually do feel sorry for you. Mental health issues, coupled with having no real life friends and mates, has to hurt a lot. I promise you that changing your attitude and not being afraid or females(or males), will improve your actual real life experiences for the better. AKA, don't drag your poor attitude and anger to the real world.

I'll root for you, friend.

Thank you for your input. It is very valuable and speaks volumes about your overwhelming success in life.
If I may offer a small piece of criticism though, you're foaming-at-the-mouth angry over a signature. You're achieving the entire point of having the signature in the first place.

To recap this lovely discussion:

1) I said grief was better
2) you whined about my signature
3) I posted some nonsense about whoever that nobody in your signature is
4) you whined some more about my signature
5) I said grief was better
6) you suggested I'm an angry worthless pedophile

If I tell you grief is better a third time will you make a site suggestion arguing that I should be banned?
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1456
Closed New Topic New Poll