d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Dirtykoolaid's Grind To Diamond??
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 76.00
Apr 11 2019 08:33pm
Decided to make a progress thread in hopes it would encourage me to keep trying to improve and perhaps climb to diamond!

This account was unranked and I'm currently sitting at plat 4 with 42 LP.

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=DirtyKoolAid

Will post each game (if I remember) and summarize how the games went, what I did wrong and what I did right.

More of a journal for myself than anything.

No flame please i'm a fragile human being.

Edit: Also may start watching the games that I lose, to see where I went wrong and how I lost the game.

This post was edited by Bic on Apr 11 2019 09:46pm
Apr 11 2019 09:08pm
This game went great. Pathing was fairly decent, and I counter ganked the pantheon. Our team fight was just way too fucking nasty for them, even with the Braum. A couple slip ups though, Talon and I gave first 2 kills and I smited the first fire drake a tad too early and Orianna stole it T_T. Other wise the game was a breeze.

I've still gotta learn a bit on J4 but I'm getting the hang of it.

This post was edited by Bic on Apr 11 2019 09:10pm
Apr 12 2019 05:11pm
This was probably my worst jungle game of all season... lol

I ganked mid and got his flash, but he didn't get knocked up from my E Q combo (I watched the replay in slow mo, I really don't know how it didn't hit, it must have been a pixel perfect miss). Repeat gank, and got a 1 for 1 kill for first blood. Kinda worth? I don't know.

Tried fighting Kha in my own jungle, would've had it but I didn't see the Xerath coming and he got me.

After watching replay I noticed I missed a gank oppurtinity bot lane.

Made a successful lane gank bottom later on, got Trist a kill. Right after that I knew Kha would come to my jungle so I tried to get help but as I hit the vision plant he was close to me and he got the kill on me while burning flash. Had to be more careful there.

After that the game was just a mess, top was flaming me even though he got 1v1'd twice before I could even help him. Really not a lot of gank potential there so I tried to focus mid and bot, unfortunately I failed and top / jg snowballed the game.

I did however get first dragon, that's really all I did right that game.

Really bad game on my part, although I think I was a little more useful than top who constantly pinged and flamed I still did shit.

Kinda didn't want to post this one but it happened and I need to learn from it. T_T

This post was edited by Bic on Apr 12 2019 05:12pm
Gold: 5.00
Apr 12 2019 05:13pm
Quote (Bic @ 13 Apr 2019 01:11)
This was probably my worst jungle game of all season... lol

I ganked mid and got his flash, but he didn't get knocked up from my E Q combo (I watched the replay in slow mo, I really don't know how it didn't hit, it must have been a pixel perfect miss). Repeat gank, and got a 1 for 1 kill for first blood. Kinda worth? I don't know.

Tried fighting Kha in my own jungle, would've had it but I didn't see the Xerath coming and he got me.

After watching replay I noticed I missed a gank oppurtinity bot lane.

Made a successful lane gank bottom later on, got Trist a kill. Right after that I knew Kha would come to my jungle so I tried to get help but as I hit the vision plant he was close to me and he got the kill on me while burning flash. Had to be more careful there.

After that the game was just a mess, top was flaming me even though he got 1v1'd twice before I could even help him. Really not a lot of gank potential there so I tried to focus mid and bot, unfortunately I failed and top / jg snowballed the game.

I did however get first dragon, that's really all I did right that game.

Really bad game on my part, although I think I was a little more useful than top who constantly pinged and flamed I still did shit.

Kinda didn't want to post this one but it happened and I need to learn from it. T_T

https://i.imgur.com/AOT9auS.png

shit games happen :p
Apr 15 2019 04:45pm
Well been beyond tilted last 2 days so I wasn't posting my games. Lost 8 games in a row, finally won one. Going to take a little break then get back at focusing. Probably played while I was too tired and just got upset. Carry on!
Gold: 179.00
Apr 15 2019 07:00pm
or you played without a game plan and focusing on objectives instead of just auto piloting
Gold: 117.00
Apr 16 2019 03:19am
Quote (Bic @ 16 Apr 2019 00:45)
Well been beyond tilted last 2 days so I wasn't posting my games. Lost 8 games in a row, finally won one. Going to take a little break then get back at focusing. Probably played while I was too tired and just got upset. Carry on!

Its rigged m8
Apr 17 2019 02:41pm
Alright, back at it.

So this game Master Yi tried fighting me level 2, he had blue buff and I had red. Easy fight, free first blood.
Later I peeked into his jungle and he jumped on me again. I had red smite so I killed him once again. Another free kill! Mid and bot came to back me up, they ended up killing their vlad or morg I can't remember.
Was able to pick up first cloud and fire drake, Yi took rift but made no use of it.
Successful gank bottom, got 3 kills for our 1 dead zilean. Worth! Later on we took turret first turret bot and another kill I think.

Overall game went pretty good, took baron after we picked off the Yi once more and pretty much closed out the game.

Hecarim with Zilean is so much fun!

This post was edited by Bic on Apr 17 2019 03:04pm
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll