d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > PoE Console Trading >
Service
> New To Jsp And Poe > Xbox
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 150.00
Apr 11 2019 04:19pm
Will I get banned on the game for using this site? Also is the price of buying forum gold a better deal than using some site to buy currency? I am level 70 using holy flame totems but run so slow I have found some run speed boots but is there any other way to fix this? I have one of the movement speed potions as well.

This post was edited by ButtFumble89 on Apr 11 2019 04:29pm
Gold: 9.87
Apr 11 2019 06:12pm
Yeah we've all been banned
Gold: 132.00
Apr 11 2019 06:30pm
Quote (ButtFumble89 @ Apr 11 2019 06:19pm)
Will I get banned on the game for using this site? Also is the price of buying forum gold a better deal than using some site to buy currency? I am level 70 using holy flame totems but run so slow I have found some run speed boots but is there any other way to fix this? I have one of the movement speed potions as well.

You won't be banned for using JSP pal. Always remember forum gold first, then item. Just like paypal you can report a person for not recieving your items, and you will get your gold back by jsp. always screenshot your deals incase they go sour and don't delete mail with people that the deals didn't finish with.

Play and enjoy!
Gold: 48.00
Apr 11 2019 06:57pm
Quote (OGCarllyD @ Apr 11 2019 07:30pm)
You won't be banned for using JSP pal. Always remember forum gold first, then item. Just like paypal you can report a person for not recieving your items, and you will get your gold back by jsp. always screenshot your deals incase they go sour and don't delete mail with people that the deals didn't finish with.

Play and enjoy!

Not what OP was meaning.

Technically GGG doesn’t support forums such as Jsp and other trading forums. Idk why, but that’s the way they are. Just don’t mention Jsp in game, you’ll be fine. And even if you do, not like you’ll be insta banned.

Definitely never buy your items from a 3rd party site, items dumb, risky and it’s usually not worth your time. Typically, prices between here and a 3rd party website are the same. Then one or the other will drop. Your best bet is obtaining forum gold and purchasing items that way.

This post was edited by Bradly on Apr 11 2019 06:59pm
Gold: 2,120.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 14 2019 01:50pm
Quote (OGCarllyD @ Apr 11 2019 05:30pm)

Play and enjoy!

Uhhhh idk what planet your living on. But you do NOT get your gold back if you get scammed. That's not how jsp works. They will take action against the scammer but you dont get your stuff back.
Gold: 118,188.21
Apr 14 2019 04:21pm
well, usually the person that have been less on forum is going first on these kind of transactions, becouse noone knows you. People who trade a lot and have a lot of posts and got account created long time ago they are 99 % trusted people, they don't want to risk their reputation to scam for one trade, really. Sometimes they will go first without even asking, but sometimes u will be asked to go first just becouse u got new account there and not too much activity on d2jsp recently. But honestly, i have been traded over 500 times here and on PC PoE, even on CS:go keys and NEVER been scammed, so its very rare there. So don't worry :)

About d2jsp and trading in general - forum itself its not supported by GGG, but we live in harmony - don't mention about it in game, don't spread a word about RMTing or anything like that and nobody will ever ban you for these kind of trades, especially if u don't do it on big scale.
RMT sites usually got similar prices as there, sometimes u got better ratio there, sometimes on sites. But honestly, if i could choose, i would choose getting my stuff there - more safe, more easy, and you trade with real people, not with chineese farm bots.
Go Back To PoE Console Trading Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check