d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Vba Teacher Or Support > First Steps Into Programming
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Trade Moderator
Gold: 8,100.00
Trader: Mediator
Apr 4 2019 04:43am
Hello everybody,

Probably is the first post I make here :D

I'm trying to improve current status of my company by building new systems in order to automatize and reduce the hand made work.

Currently I'm working on a small project in which I have to make an excel warehouse for certain types of material.

What I'm asking here if there is anyone interested in helping me creating something nice, doesn't need to be super engineered system, just something easy, user friendly.

Lmk if interested in taking a noob with you and helping me :)

Gold: 74.00
May 4 2019 09:23am
Quote (~Devil~ @ Apr 4 2019 10:43pm)
Hello everybody,

I'm trying to improve current status of my company by building new systems in order to automatize and reduce the hand made work.

Currently I'm working on a small project in which I have to make an excel warehouse for certain types of material.

What I'm asking here if there is anyone interested in helping me creating something nice, doesn't need to be super engineered system, just something easy, user friendly.

you mean automating reports /emails/ / excel spreadsheets / manual calculation?
Trade Moderator
Gold: 8,100.00
Trader: Mediator
May 4 2019 11:16am
Yes and also trying to build a warehouse management in excel

This post was edited by ~Devil~ on May 4 2019 11:16am
Gold: 50.00
May 4 2019 04:51pm
Quote (~Devil~ @ May 4 2019 01:16pm)
Yes and also trying to build a warehouse management in excel

I dabble in VBA but am fluent in VB.NET so I may be able to help you out.

Wouldn't mind a side project for the weekends so hit me up with some info and I'll see what I can do :)
Gold: 8,740.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 4 2019 09:28pm
Quote (~Devil~ @ Apr 4 2019 06:43am)
Hello everybody,

Hi!

I'd definitely be willing to take a look for you and see if I can help. I recently got into VBA myself for work purposes and am hungry to continue expanding on my knowledge in any way possible. Over the last 2 months (with many, many late nights and a total of over 3,000 lines of code), I have since automated some very tedious tasks on 2 different company systems that our team has to do multiple times per day during our busiest season. They are thrilled to say the least :)

Feel free to shoot me a PM so we can talk further. I may not be on for much longer this evening but I will be back tomorrow. I highly enjoy VBA and even if I can't answer your question immediately, I enjoy the challenge of figuring it out (and learning something new on my end)!

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Aug 4 2019 09:36pm
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll