d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Relationship Help > Need Advice
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 1 2019 12:33pm
So recently I rekindled an old flame from high school, I'm 29 now, she's 27. We've been talking and hanging out going to dinners and what not.
I love her personality she is such a sweet girl, I just don't feel like she's for me. I just don't feel that physical attraction, and I feel like her feelings
are much further along than mine. I want to try and give things a shot but am I just wasting my time if I don't have a physical attraction right away.

This post was edited by chrisdabomb on Apr 1 2019 12:34pm
Apr 1 2019 01:53pm
Are you not really a physical person? Are you just not the type to snuggle and all that? Or do you think she isn't hot enough for you.
Gold: 56,000.69
Apr 1 2019 02:22pm
Fat ugly girls will appreciate you more and are less likely to do you wrong.
Apr 1 2019 02:24pm
Quote (Epot @ Apr 1 2019 12:22pm)
Fat ugly girls will appreciate you more and are less likely to do you wrong.

She's not even fat most people would be attracted to her, I'm just not for some reason.
Apr 1 2019 02:28pm
Quote (Chazrilla @ Apr 1 2019 11:53am)
Are you not really a physical person? Are you just not the type to snuggle and all that? Or do you think she isn't hot enough for you.

I'm definitely not as physical as she is, she always wants to hop my bones, but I just don't feel super attracted to her looks, even though shes skinny and goodlooking.
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 1 2019 05:27pm
This situation isn't that uncommon. There are basically two choices.

You can be honest and say you don't feel the same way. She will probably be hurt and there's a good chance you will grow apart.

You can ignore it and stay here. This is only if you think its worth pursuing - which based on what you've said I don't think you want to.

The first choice is obviously better because it's honest but shes also more likely to break it off with you.

If you think you would be jealous seeing her with another guy then you might like her more than you think.

You also have to consider. She wants to be with someone who loves her. You want someone that you love. What you have now with her may be good enough - or you both may be better off if you split it off. Its your choice in the end and no one anywhere can give you absolute certainty with either choice.

Have you ever broken up with someone before?
Gold: 8,740.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 1 2019 05:32pm
Quote (chrisdabomb @ Apr 1 2019 01:33pm)
So recently I rekindled an old flame from high school, I'm 29 now, she's 27. We've been talking and hanging out going to dinners and what not.
I love her personality she is such a sweet girl, I just don't feel like she's for me. I just don't feel that physical attraction, and I feel like her feelings
are much further along than mine. I want to try and give things a shot but am I just wasting my time if I don't have a physical attraction right away.

Hey,

Have you sat down and seriously thought about why you may not be attracted to her physically? Is there a specific reason you can think of?
Apr 1 2019 05:33pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Apr 1 2019 03:32pm)
Hey,

Have you sat down and seriously thought about why you may not be attracted to her physically? Is there a specific reason you can think of?

I'm attracted to her personality mostly just physically she's not my type
Gold: 8,740.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 1 2019 05:37pm
Quote (chrisdabomb @ Apr 1 2019 06:33pm)
I'm attracted to her personality mostly just physically she's not my type

So, then I would recommend asking yourself a serious question... Personality is very important and should be the primary driver of a relationship. Can you see yourself adapting to this mentality?

If not, then perhaps it might be best do both of yourselves a favor and move on. She deserves to be with someone who finds her attractive, and you deserve to be with someone that you can find attractive.

Nothing wrong with realizing that someone simply may not be for you.
Apr 2 2019 02:10pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Apr 1 2019 03:37pm)
So, then I would recommend asking yourself a serious question... Personality is very important and should be the primary driver of a relationship. Can you see yourself adapting to this mentality?

If not, then perhaps it might be best do both of yourselves a favor and move on. She deserves to be with someone who finds her attractive, and you deserve to be with someone that you can find attractive.

Nothing wrong with realizing that someone simply may not be for you.

thanks man
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll