d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Make Jubilance Work After Lvl 71
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 163,001.58
Trader: Trusted
Mar 13 2024 05:33am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 13 Mar 2024 11:56)

Have you ever thought that the colors and highlighted information is for others to use for calculating the difference? No...? hmm

"You Hit" (successful 'hit') is use to calculate the experience gained by;
"Jubilance * (multiplied) by the Monster Difficulty %"

Okay... they work that out... BUT... does this STILL WORK after reaching level 71... or is it the same as gaining experience while sitting in town???

Damn... I have to breast feed you as well... thought you were older.

Tror inte du är medveten om att alla har olika färgschema på sitt jsp och som gör det otroligt svårt att läsa vissa texter när individer skall hålla på att göra sina inlägg lite extra färgglada och tror det skall göra deras inlägg mera viktig och tro att folk skall läsa dom. Därför är det vanligt att folk bara skriver helt rakt och upp ner sina inlägg utan med massa klutt och ändringar. Så blir det enklare att läsa.
Men tack för att du lägger ner din extra tid att göra dina inlägg extra färglada och ger en liten färgklick i vardagen! Extra kodus till dig som dessutom lägger ner tid och energin till att översätta min svenska text till engelska. Men de visar att de inte blir helt rätt i översättningen då du tror att jag kallar dig för tard när jag skrev ett svenskt namn Tård i mitt inlägg. De är lite av en meme med just den meningen "Tack för din insiktsfulla analys Tård" :D

Har inte testat hur det fungerar med Jubilance efter 71 sedan implementeringen av experience på varje träff. Har heller inte testat att göra en jubilance climb och kontrollera att man får experience efter 71 som inte fungerade förut när man stod i stan.
Kanske får testa någon gång framöver och se om de blivit någon förändring. Hoppas bara att du nu tar dig tid och översätter detta inlägg också.
Gold: 8,577.68
Mar 13 2024 06:20am
Quote (n1ghtm4r3 @ 14 Mar 2024 00:33)
Tror inte du är medveten om att alla har olika färgschema på sitt jsp och som gör det otroligt svårt att läsa vissa texter när individer skall hålla på att göra sina inlägg lite extra färgglada och tror det skall göra deras inlägg mera viktig och tro att folk skall läsa dom. Därför är det vanligt att folk bara skriver helt rakt och upp ner sina inlägg utan med massa klutt och ändringar. Så blir det enklare att läsa.
Men tack för att du lägger ner din extra tid att göra dina inlägg extra färglada och ger en liten färgklick i vardagen! Extra kodus till dig som dessutom lägger ner tid och energin till att översätta min svenska text till engelska. Men de visar att de inte blir helt rätt i översättningen då du tror att jag kallar dig för tard när jag skrev ett svenskt namn Tård i mitt inlägg. De är lite av en meme med just den meningen "Tack för din insiktsfulla analys Tård" :D

Har inte testat hur det fungerar med Jubilance efter 71 sedan implementeringen av experience på varje träff. Har heller inte testat att göra en jubilance climb och kontrollera att man får experience efter 71 som inte fungerade förut när man stod i stan.
Kanske får testa någon gång framöver och se om de blivit någon förändring. Hoppas bara att du nu tar dig tid och översätter detta inlägg också.

You act like Datis, but in public. Sorry... I forgot to translate. :P

Quote (n1ghtm4r3 @ 14 Mar 2024 00:33)
I don't think you are aware that everyone has a different color scheme on their jsp and that makes it incredibly difficult to read certain texts when individuals should keep making their posts a little extra colorful and think it will make their posts more important and think that people should read them. Therefore, it is common for people to just write their posts completely straight up and down, without lots of fluff and changes. This makes it easier to read.
But thank you for spending your extra time to make your posts extra colorful and add a little color to everyday life! Extra kudos to you who also put in the time and energy to translate my Swedish text into English. But they show that they are not quite right in the translation as you think I am calling you too late when I wrote a Swedish name Tård in my post. They are a bit of a meme with that very sentence "Thanks for your insightful analysis Tård" :D

Haven't tested how it works with Jubilance after 71 since the implementation of experience on every hit. Also haven't tried doing a jubilance climb and checking that you get experience after 71 which didn't work before when you were standing in town.
Maybe have to test sometime in the future and see if there has been any change. I just hope that you now take the time to translate this post as well.

Okay... so you are saying that I should be considerate to those that have different PROFILE color scheme setups and just type something that COULD be of importance to my post? So you want me to not BOLD use Color and just use Underline and Italics with CAPITALS??? Wtf are you smoking... all you need to do is just Highlight the text I posted using YOUR profile setup and VIOLA... it is just normal TEXT content... it removes color / bold automatically.

Anyway... I haven't seen you play that much... but if you do... and you test it out... and find out something new... then maybe you can make a new Thread about +Jub that is UPTO DATE. Hmm.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Mar 13 2024 06:30am
Gold: 21,018.86
Mar 21 2024 10:35am
yes plz

ok, I voted now after 5 years, that should be implemented by now
Gold: 8,903.76
Mar 21 2024 10:59pm
I personally would never do a 0 kill climb, but I also don't see any reason not to make the cap 85 instead of 71.
Voted yes. Kudos to you for the challenging ~4 month climb, definitely a feat :hail:
Gold: 163,001.58
Trader: Trusted
Apr 5 2024 01:43am
Bump
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll