d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Visual Basic Help > Paying Up To 2k Fg For Ezpz
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 612.00
Mar 28 2019 04:36pm
Hello,
Im needing a Visual Basic script that removes the ability to use Cut via right click as well as Ctrl V for hard pasting.
I would like the only pasting option to be Paste Special that way I can still copy and select Value to not overwrite my formulas.
I also want a MsgBox to pop up saying "Please use paste special and not Ctrl+V" when someone tries using the Ctrl V hotkey.
I need this to work for an INDIVIDUAL worksheet only that way I can STILL COPY from excels via Ctrl C and then paste special into the VBscripted workbook if that makes sense.
Also the ability to drag info from one cell to another needs to be deactivated so it doesnt overwrite any formulas.

Let me know JSP! This can be done fairly quick!
When I tried on my own I managed to get it all to work but it kept opening up the excel when it was closed if I was using Ctrl C/Ctrl V on any excel that wasnt tied to the VBscript. So somehow they linked to all the workbooks and not just the specific workbook.

Paying up to 2k for this done quick! Before tomorrow would be ideal!
Gold: 612.00
Mar 28 2019 07:24pm
Last shot before checking elsewhere. :)
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll