d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Catacombs > About Glyphing/muting > Can You Tell Us Who Needs What Atm?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,929.00
Mar 27 2019 10:30am
yhm, yeah,
I browsed the mainstream topic,
it seems like, nobody's glyphing or muting at all anymore...
I can imagine you/they still do, but there are no posts about it;

There are well 'knowns' in every Universe, I know...

but...

P.S.
Hello, :bonk: guys; Think of newcomers... If you want to see some of them here, I mean a fresh blood flowing to this very, very little community, please, do not be afraid to...
switch yourself to 'a teacher's mode' from time to time, again...

Gold: 163,001.58
Trader: Trusted
Mar 27 2019 11:48am
Browsed mainstream topic? This?
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=60608527&f=273

Has probably not been updated due to SotenXue last seen 5 days.
To be updated what people needs for skilling looking in that topic could be one way, but suggesting keeping an eye out in LS trading section as well.
Reason also why few people are looking for skillables right now is there been a season reset on PoE and is noticeable in the LS section :D Since people tend to play PoE to gather FG to spend on LS

Mar 27 2019 12:05pm
Quote (n1ghtm4r3 @ 27 Mar 2019 19:48)
Browsed mainstream topic? This?
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=60608527&f=273

Has probably not been updated due to SotenXue last seen 5 days.
To be updated what people needs for skilling looking in that topic could be one way, but suggesting keeping an eye out in LS trading section as well.
Reason also why few people are looking for skillables right now is there been a season reset on PoE and is noticeable in the LS section :D Since people tend to play PoE to gather FG to spend on LS

Nightmare!
TYVM for joining the conversation,
I'm fully aware of this topic but TBH not too many items seem to work according to these instructions anymore;

There are some of the guys returning, some new 'glyphers' around too, maybe...?
I'm trying to invite them to it. To update their 'ATM' status.
I just feel like the entire LS community needs to open themselves to newcomers... just a little effort, just a little more from your part... :wacko:

or...
we all will be 'selling' our favorite sets to each other until the end of times...
Gold: 55,531.41
Mar 27 2019 01:13pm
I started glyphing and about to hit lvl 2.

Major problem for me is that it’s sooo much quicker, easier, and financially better to solo/group run to mq and sell my finds (and or mq) than the amount of time I waste fishing/cooking/glyphing/etc....

This post was edited by CARTRACK on Mar 27 2019 01:14pm
Mar 27 2019 01:20pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ 27 Mar 2019 21:13)
I started glyphing and about to hit lvl 2.

Major problem for me is that it’s sooo much quicker, easier, and financially better to solo/group run to mq and sell my finds (and or mq) than the amount of time I waste fishing/cooking/welling/ etc....

Hi there,
It's very good to know;
and I totally agree, you can and should be self dependent as long as you can. However, imagine what's going to happen to your glyping later... on higher levels you are not going to find the items you need. Like IV-5 x 100 everyday? I don't think so...
They don't drop as often as you'd need them. Hence, people always wanted to stay coordinated...
Gold: 55,531.41
Mar 27 2019 02:21pm
Quote (mastodont @ Mar 27 2019 11:20am)
Hi there,
It's very good to know;
and I totally agree, you can and should be self dependent as long as you can. However, imagine what's going to happen to your glyping later... on higher levels you are not going to find the items you need. Like IV-5 x 100 everyday? I don't think so...
They don't drop as often as you'd need them. Hence, people always wanted to stay coordinated...

I don’t find/use 100 lvl 0-3 items daily. I’ll keep glyphing until I get bored of it
Go Back To Catacombs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll