d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends >
Service
> Climbing Ranks!
Prev123
Closed New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12.79
Mar 25 2019 09:06pm
Quote (dopplar @ Mar 26 2019 02:59am)
Why don't you just post your opgg and shut him up. I've seen you talk lots of shit to people.

Just in case it isn't obvious, I'm not flaming you. Just doesn't make sense that you won't post an opgg as much shit talking that you do. It's okay to shit talk, just kind of lame to not back it up.

I never post my accounts, because as I said the only time I ever play is when I get paid to play. If you want to pay me to boost you I will gladly post that op.gg when I am done boosting it, but shitters like a-a-ron over there don't like it when you tell people they were boosted (literally).

and when I did have accounts I didn't post them because of all the children and morons on this trash forum lol. Why the fuck do I care what you think?
Gold: 533.00
Mar 25 2019 09:11pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Mar 25 2019 09:06pm)
I never post my accounts, because as I said the only time I ever play is when I get paid to play. If you want to pay me to boost you I will gladly post that op.gg when I am done boosting it, but shitters like a-a-ron over there don't like it when you tell people they were boosted (literally).

and when I did have accounts I didn't post them because of all the children and morons on this trash forum lol. Why the fuck do I care what you think?

It's cool not to care what I think.

It's cool not to care what a-a-ron thinks also (I appreciate the key and peele reference), but you responded to him 25400 times. Anywho, I see where you're coming from, as you offered the OP your advice, and ole buddy flamed you out of left field.

I didn't know why you wouldn't post your account - now I do. Take care.
Mar 25 2019 09:16pm
Quote (dopplar @ Mar 26 2019 03:11am)
It's cool not to care what I think.

It's cool not to care what a-a-ron thinks also (I appreciate the key and peele reference), but you responded to him 25400 times. Anywho, I see where you're coming from, as you offered the OP your advice, and ole buddy flamed you out of left field.

I didn't know why you wouldn't post your account - now I do. Take care.

Go in peace friend. Your logic will be missed.
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Mar 25 2019 10:53pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Mar 25 2019 07:06pm)

I honestly feel bad for you and other ppl on this forum does as well.

You steal accounts and get demoted because your trash. I mean I think you made it to plat on your own once one season. After that you have the mentality that your a good player. I can only imagine going through real life with all the mental gymnastics going through your brain. You sound like such a confused person.

Oh yeah sucks you only the game if your geting 'paid to play''. I'm sure you need the money. I assume you have a hard time socializing with others.

Gold: 0.00
Mar 25 2019 11:02pm
Can we close this?
Mar 25 2019 11:25pm
Quote (aaron9999 @ Mar 26 2019 04:53am)
I honestly feel bad for you and other ppl on this forum does as well.

You steal accounts and get demoted because your trash. I mean I think you made it to plat on your own once one season. After that you have the mentality that your a good player. I can only imagine going through real life with all the mental gymnastics going through your brain. You sound like such a confused person.

Oh yeah sucks you only the game if your geting 'paid to play''. I'm sure you need the money. I assume you have a hard time socializing with others.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let me know when you are done fondling children.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Mar 25 2019 11:25pm
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll