d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Gamer Fatigue
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,233.00
Apr 6 2019 05:37pm
Quote (Pinecones @ Apr 6 2019 03:35pm)
I help the public and make a hefty sum of money annually, yet I still smoke weed. I also am subjected to random drug tests, however in my 7 years, I’ve never been tested nor do I know anyone who has. I think, for my company at least, the random testing is a scare tactic.

With that said, I don’t disagree with his choice to not so drugs. I just don’t think people should be so hard left or right about something. If you wanna do it, do it. If you don’t.... don’t.

True a lot of companies do. My boss has told me that's why we sign the paper lol. She even knows I smoke and doesn't care.

But for cops it's worse. If I was an officer I wouldn't smoke at all that's for sure.

To each his own though :)
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 6 2019 06:13pm
In regards to marijuana, there are several issues. The first is that I will be drug tested if I am injured on the job. I've been injured several times. Not severe injuries but injuries nonetheless and each results in a drug test. I would be tested if I had to use my firearm. If I tested positive after using my firearm I would not only lose my job but be charged with a felony. Marijuana is against federal law and per federal law I cannot be in possession of a firearm and be a drug user. That would likely result in charges as well as dismissal from my job. The consequences for me to smoke marijuana are very severe and when you look at the risk vs reward smoking a joint does not in any way, shape or form entice me enough to risk prison.
Gold: 32,161.71
Apr 7 2019 02:20pm
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Apr 6 2019 07:13pm)
In regards to marijuana, there are several issues. The first is that I will be drug tested if I am injured on the job. I've been injured several times. Not severe injuries but injuries nonetheless and each results in a drug test. I would be tested if I had to use my firearm. If I tested positive after using my firearm I would not only lose my job but be charged with a felony. Marijuana is against federal law and per federal law I cannot be in possession of a firearm and be a drug user. That would likely result in charges as well as dismissal from my job. The consequences for me to smoke marijuana are very severe and when you look at the risk vs reward smoking a joint does not in any way, shape or form entice me enough to risk prison.

People are telling a cop to smoke weed to enjoy video games

U don’t have to defend yourself lmao this is not a statement worth responding to
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 7 2019 04:34pm
I know I was just hoping that I could settle the conversation once and for all. Mainly because talking about illegal drugs is a violation of JSP rules and I'd like to avoid a warn if I could.
Gold: 8,355.04
Apr 7 2019 04:54pm
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Apr 7 2019 06:34pm)
I know I was just hoping that I could settle the conversation once and for all. Mainly because talking about illegal drugs is a violation of JSP rules and I'd like to avoid a warn if I could.

Hahahahahahahaha
Gold: 11,330.01
Apr 7 2019 05:56pm
if you lose your job think of all the free time to game with though ;)
Gold: 700.70
Apr 8 2019 07:21am
Quote (dragoneth @ Apr 7 2019 05:56pm)

More time to play games you're not interested in just means more time you're depressed.

I like to go through my PC and erase everything I won't play, some times even just fully wipe and reinstall Windows. It makes me think about what I want to add to it again when I have to download again.

I can't find myself playing games I would have before though.. I tend to watch streamers play or YouTube videos of playthroughs.

Other things besides games though... You can watch shows with friends using RABB (dot) IT

This post was edited by Neurion on Apr 8 2019 07:22am
Gold: 144.33
Apr 8 2019 10:26am
Quote (dragoneth @ Apr 8 2019 12:56am)

silver lining
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll