d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Having Computer Issues > Willing To Pay For A Solution
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 22 2019 01:27pm
not sure how exactly to go about fixing these issues I've been having, been trying everything I can think of or google but no luck, maybe someone here can help?

when I try to game my computer is pretty much unplayable, happens across a variety of games. biggest two im playing atm that are unplayable are fortnite and leage of legends. fortnite just crashes, I can be sitting at the lobby screen not touching any buttons and it will still crash, haven't been able to finish a game since this started. happens about 2 mins after I open the program. usually gives the error code: You do not have any debugging symbols required to display the callstack for this crash. league wont crash but every few minutes the screen will go black for 2-5 seconds then catch up, almost like I hit pause. these blackouts usually make me die. my guess is its the same issue but fornite just crashes but league is able to reboot without crashing. still equally unplayable.

my guesses are that its something with my gpu or memory not talking to each other or firing fast enough, then they automatically restart to save my computer from a hard crash? idk my brain hurts when I try to figure this out iso help

willing to give more info if needed

it started happening a few weeks ago, no idea what might have started the problem. didn't do any updates to software (at least not manually?)

I realize I am broke atm but I would be happy to buy some fg and tip anyone that finds me a fix

tldr;need halp

tnks :baby:
Gold: 1,939.50
Mar 23 2019 02:44pm
Could be any number of issues both hardware and software.

How old is your PC? You may need to uninstall some software or clean the fans.
Did you look at running processes to see if anything is using large amounts of memory, CPU, or disk?
Have you looked at the internal temperature of your components? A program like speccy can help with this.
Does your computer ever reboot unexpectedly? This could be a sign of a hardware problem like CPU overheating or bad memory.
Do you have a HD or SDD? A full/old HD could be failing or be severely fragmented and/or in need of replacement.

You may want to think about running a program to determine if your hardware is failing. There is plenty free software, but I have not run any in a long time so I'm unsure of what is best right now. Quick google should help you with that.
Gold: 297.58
Mar 24 2019 10:39pm
Reinstall windows , that sounds as a bad library or such, if u use pirate windows, i rec fresh install.
Also try to optimize windows the most for performance and stop some services from services.msc ( run as admin or shell ) just google them.
Gold: 33.50
May 13 2019 04:23pm
are you overclocking memory? if so turn off, is your graphic card clean/overheating?
Gold: 163,135.00
May 13 2019 04:50pm
Buddy had the same problem with league and would get black screens temporarily as u do. His issue was the gpu. Something tells me to advise into reinstalling the drives for your gpu. If that doesn't help perhaps buy a slightly newer model that's used, for testing purposes before u start heavily investing.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll