Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.80
Mar 22 2019 11:37am
wow this game got cringey
Gold: 2.95
Mar 22 2019 04:09pm
Quote (Fooba @ Mar 22 2019 10:52am)
This has to be the gayest fucking shit ever. And this is coming from me - a cock sucking enthusiast and connoisseur.
The fact he went into such great detail to explain that to achieve something you have to work toward it in a game about grinding really says a lot about the RS community as a whole and reddit is a perfect biproduct of it, just a bunch of incel shitters jerking each other off with really fucking garbage memes, or some other dumb
But to no one's surprise, it's of course the guy who wants to be known wearing a fucking fedora who has to explain this shit.

<3
Gold: 95.09
Mar 22 2019 06:28pm
Quote (Fooba @ Mar 22 2019 12:52pm)
This has to be the gayest fucking shit ever. And this is coming from me - a cock sucking enthusiast and connoisseur.
The fact he went into such great detail to explain that to achieve something you have to work toward it in a game about grinding really says a lot about the RS community as a whole and reddit is a perfect biproduct of it, just a bunch of incel shitters jerking each other off with really fucking garbage memes, or some other dumb
But to no one's surprise, it's of course the guy who wants to be known wearing a fucking fedora who has to explain this shit.

rise up gamer
Gold: 0.00
Mar 22 2019 06:53pm
Quote (Fooba @ Mar 22 2019 09:52am)

Boatys speech was 10/10
Gold: 2,420.00
Mar 22 2019 07:18pm
Quote (Fooba @ Mar 22 2019 11:52am)

Based
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll