d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Golan Heights > Make Israel Great Again
Prev1789
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,202.22
Mar 22 2019 04:15pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2019 04:12pm)
when you run out of arguments just resort to the moronic 'b-b-but you can't know, you weren't there' fallacy.

are there tragic stories about israeli victims? of course. is it a difficult situation with innocent victims on both sides? undeniably, but fact is that the occupied suffer significantly more and that is israel's fault. israel has all the power and all the agency, and what do they do? expand their illegal settlements to make a two state solution impossible, deny access to resources, keep building into illegally occupied land...
how about the idiots supporting israel's occupation not only listen to the suffering of one side, but inform themselves about the hardship of the others - people without hope, and often without even the very basics needed to survive. people without a chance to ever escape their prison, people living without luxury, comfort, and opportunities. how can you be so ignorant and biased?

the pinnacle of hypocrisy might be the usual brainless suspects with their idiotic nazi fantasies and accusations - all while defending an apartheid regime...

the whole world opposes israel's illegal occupations (and has done so for decades), but a circlejerk of triggered islamophobe alt-right edgelords thinks the murdering, starving, arresting, torturing, and imprisonment of millions of people is ok, because they are muslims - why am i not surprised?

but hey, fellow corrupt right-winger bibi netanyahu asked for it, so i guess it's ok that trump changes longstanding american policy, defy the entire rest of the world, and three weeks before the knesset elections massively impact their outcome by supporting one candidate (the actual topic of this thread btw, something all the hacks conveniently ignored)...

oh, and just for the record, i visited israel for two days when i was in jordan. can't say i interviewed people about their suffering but like i mentioned above, i'm very well aware that both sides suffer under the conflict, but that is no justification to suppress millions of people like that...

classic liberal stupidity - theyre suffering more so theyre the victims. youre like the parent who censures the older child that smacks his little brother who's been bugging him and then runs crying to mommy when he gets hurt.

the single biggest enemy of the 'palestinians' and the biggest origin of their woes is hamas. hamas is the one who is suppressing and opressing them, not israel.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 22 2019 05:19pm
Quote (ReturnFormer @ 22 Mar 2019 23:15)
classic liberal stupidity - theyre suffering more so theyre the victims. youre like the parent who censures the older child that smacks his little brother who's been bugging him and then runs crying to mommy when he gets hurt.

the single biggest enemy of the 'palestinians' and the biggest origin of their woes is hamas. hamas is the one who is suppressing and opressing them, not israel.

israel has literally ALL the power, so yes, they are the bullies in this scenario. it's israel's choice to the imprison, kill, torture, displace, and arrest millions of people, to steal their lands and leave generations without hope and opportunities - sometimes even without sufficient food, water, and medical equipment. again, i don't condone violence against israel at all, but are you really surprised they are furious about that? what planet do you live on? they are born into captivity and poverty, and shockingly not everyone just happily accepts such a situation - who would have thought? to justify their imprisonment by that is just backwards logic...
Gold: 285.00
Mar 22 2019 06:03pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Mar 22 2019 02:31pm)
What happened to Syria ?

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2015/05/syria-country-divided-150529144229467.html

This is news?

lol

Syrian government forces are being commanded by war criminal Bashar al-Assad.

Also note that cities like Homs and Aleppo were destroyed by chemical warfare and conventional bombing with barrel bombs.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 22 2019 06:06pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 22 2019 06:06pm
They just need to get it over with. Take the Golan Heights and the Gaza Strip and call it a day.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 22 2019 07:42pm
Quote (Skinned @ 23 Mar 2019 01:03)
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2015/05/syria-country-divided-150529144229467.html

This is news?

lol

Syrian government forces are being commanded by war criminal Bashar al-Assad.

Also note that cities like Homs and Aleppo were destroyed by chemical warfare and conventional bombing with barrel bombs.

Oups
How isil happened?
Damn,! ;)
Gold: 22,202.22
Mar 23 2019 09:50pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2019 06:19pm)
israel has literally ALL the power, so yes, they are the bullies in this scenario. it's israel's choice to the imprison, kill, torture, displace, and arrest millions of people, to steal their lands and leave generations without hope and opportunities - sometimes even without sufficient food, water, and medical equipment. again, i don't condone violence against israel at all, but are you really surprised they are furious about that? what planet do you live on? they are born into captivity and poverty, and shockingly not everyone just happily accepts such a situation - who would have thought? to justify their imprisonment by that is just backwards logic...

lol, millions? where do you get your info from, al jazeera? hamas has imprisoned, killed, tortured, displaced, and arrested far more palestinians than israel ever has or ever will.

if the palestinians used the billions of aid they receive for good instead of their leaders taking most of it for themselves and squandering the rest on building tunnels into israel, etc, they wouldnt be so poor and hopeless. hamas is the enemy of the palestinians, not israel. the sooner they realize that, the better off theyll be.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1789
Add Reply New Topic New Poll