d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Once Upon A Time In Hollywood > Official Teaser Trailer
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 423.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 29 2019 07:25pm
Quote (Durantchoke @ Jul 28 2019 08:08pm)
If hateful 8 is the cowboy movie where kurt russell kills samaeul Jacksonville, blame auto correct I'm not back in up!

I read your deal and it sounds gea af and you tried to cover it up with your liberal agenda!!!!

NTY! And

Thank you!

Carriage movie in snow is really good.

Fyi watch 41 year old virgin.

I said it at first, they gone show off they money!!!

What in the fuck
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 29 2019 07:26pm
Quote (BruinGoonSquad @ 29 Jul 2019 18:25)
What in the fuck

I was drinking for three days straight
Gold: 423.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 29 2019 07:29pm
Quote (Durantchoke @ Jul 30 2019 11:26am)
I was drinking for three days straight

:thumbsup:
Gold: 3,059.01
Jul 30 2019 09:27am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jul 26 2019 02:18am)
I just saw the movie. And it is the most dragged out film I ever seen by Tarantino. It isn’t very exciting until the end. That scene in the end is fucking crazy! But the movie is 95% build up like Hateful 8. The difference is hateful 8 is interesting. This is the worst I ever seen by Tarantino. I feel very disappointed. However, it’s a different film from the rest. For example, it seems like it’s a sequence of events like Dunkirk. Those kinds of films are not my cup of tea. I still have faith in Tarantino, and look forward to his next film. I give it 5/10. It just wasn’t a very entertaining movie. That Bruce Lee scene was kinda cool though.

Maybe people that are nuts about westerns would like it.

The other day I saw Reservoir Dogs for the first time. Yeah, that is so much better. I kinda want to watch that again.

This 100%

Waste of 3 hours and 10$
Gold: 3,059.01
Jul 30 2019 09:30am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 28 2019 05:13am)
This was an incredibly strange movie.

I loved it, but disliked it at the same time. It's obvious that Tarantino is obsessed with the place and period he spent his youth, but for once, his obsessive nature detracts from the overall quality of the film. Far too much time is spent forcing the audience, or at least attempting to force us, to ooh and aah at his perfectly re-created and aesthetically mind-blowing late 60s California. It is however possible for too much of a good thing, and Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, is a perfect example of just that. With increasingly pointless joy rides, elongated scenes of local areas, drawn-out narrations (only some), and interactions that serve only to illustrate the linguistic style(s) of the time, the movie shifts from intriguing to wearisome, well before the epic climax. While the pacing left much to be desired, the performances were absolutely phenomenal. DiCaprio and Pitt were as perfect as any tandem could dream of being, and their outrageous characters had me laughing uncontrollably for the entirety of the climax. There were a number of standout scenes throughout, all of which kept me going and waiting for the big finale, but even as satisfying as the ending and those scenes were, it's not practical to overlook how painfully dull parts of the journey were. Tarantino could have easily cut 30-45 minutes from the final project and this film would have been spectacular, maybe even breaking into my top 15 films, but as it stands, it's a good movie that people should watch once, but there's no reason to rush to the theater, or force a second viewing. Tempering expectations and preparing yourself for an even slower paced film than The Hateful Eight, will help people to better appreciate the film. It may alienate your average moviegoer who needs instant gratification every five minutes, but even with the faults I've mentioned, the film in it's entirety deserves a solid rating.

I do hope Pitt receives some recognition from the academy for his role and I hope that Tarantino works with him again. He far exceeded my expectations of what I believed his acting ability to be, and even though he's playing a character he's incredibly comfortable with, he elevates it so much that it's just fucking beautiful. DiCaprio is easily one of the best actors of my lifetime, the guy is stupidly talented and I believe the guy could do fucking anything at this point.

Or I was busy after the movie. Not all of us can be here flaming 24/7 Morrow, and while I have nothing but the utmost respect for the commitment you bring each and every minute to this vile troll routine, I think we both know your talents are wasted on me. Best of luck and keep up the terrible work bud.

He peaked at Django and it’s all downhill from here
Gold: 250.00
Jul 30 2019 09:39am
Quote (Adverb @ Jul 30 2019 08:30am)
He peaked at Django and it’s all downhill from here

Supposedly he's only making one more. Outside of Deathproof, I've loved everything he's done. Lot of people dislike his slower approach on these last few films, but I've always enjoyed Tarantino dialogue so much that it doesn't bother me at all. Still, this last one was pretty painfully slow, but it's still a good movie.
Gold: 10,025.00
Jul 31 2019 11:13pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 30 2019 09:39am)
Supposedly he's only making one more. Outside of Deathproof, I've loved everything he's done. Lot of people dislike his slower approach on these last few films, but I've always enjoyed Tarantino dialogue so much that it doesn't bother me at all. Still, this last one was pretty painfully slow, but it's still a good movie.

Isn't he doing a star trek movie
Gold: 250.00
Aug 1 2019 12:15am
Quote (Blah58 @ Jul 31 2019 10:13pm)
Isn't he doing a star trek movie

There was nothing confirmed on that as far as I know, same with KB3. I don't know if he'll drop one, should both get the go ahead, but either of those would be great. A rated R trek could be amazing, but honestly the Chris Pine ones were so good already (first two at least, third was meh), I'd rather he does something else.
Aug 1 2019 01:27am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 31 Jul 2019 23:15)
There was nothing confirmed on that as far as I know, same with KB3. I don't know if he'll drop one, should both get the go ahead, but either of those would be great. A rated R trek could be amazing, but honestly the Chris Pine ones were so good already (first two at least, third was meh), I'd rather he does something else.

Manson parts not lee!! Ty.
Aug 6 2019 07:23pm
I seen it's brad pitt that beats up bruce lee.

I knew the movie was TRASH since I first found out it was movie months ago.

But since finding this out, I'm not even going to watch it. What Trash.

I read bruce lee's daughter is upset about the film as well.

NO THANK YOU!!
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll