d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Computer Building > Fortnite Mouse
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 21 2019 12:31pm
Quote (quasimoto4 @ Mar 21 2019 12:14pm)
i think i am going with the g900 now actually because its a bit cheaper. 90$ vs 110$ i agree with the shooter thing having ur trigger ready but for fortnite thats a bit different

i love my g502 but i am still not extremely comfortable with it after almost a year and i only need like 3 buttons not 15 lol. maybe just the change in shape will help i think the g9's are a bit larger. my index and middle finger hang off the edge of the g5

Try moving your hand back so the bottom of your palm is resting slightly on the mouse pad. It will also give you better overall precision like that once you get used to it.
Mar 21 2019 01:26pm
Quote (zell1luk @ Mar 21 2019 02:31pm)
Try moving your hand back so the bottom of your palm is resting slightly on the mouse pad. It will also give you better overall precision like that once you get used to it.

appreciate the tip it does feel like that will be a lot faster clicking will def try to get used to that in my gaming session tonight.

the only other mouse i could find with the side click was the razer mamba elite wired however the reviews say the razer software is junk so i guess my only option is logitech.

i actually prefer wired mice other than the cord drag against the mousepad but i rigged up a thing under my desk to hold the cord just above the mousepad so it eliminates drag.
i just wanted the wireless g pro because i see all the fortnite pros using it so i thought there was a good reason. maybe i should just get used to building with all keyboard and just get better lol.
Mar 21 2019 01:56pm
Quote (quasimoto4 @ Mar 21 2019 01:26pm)
appreciate the tip it does feel like that will be a lot faster clicking will def try to get used to that in my gaming session tonight.

the only other mouse i could find with the side click was the razer mamba elite wired however the reviews say the razer software is junk so i guess my only option is logitech.

i actually prefer wired mice other than the cord drag against the mousepad but i rigged up a thing under my desk to hold the cord just above the mousepad so it eliminates drag.
i just wanted the wireless g pro because i see all the fortnite pros using it so i thought there was a good reason. maybe i should just get used to building with all keyboard and just get better lol.

They use it because they are sponsored and companies just send them their expensive shit so plebs will buy it thinking it will make them any better at the game.
Most features on peripherals these days are gimmicks. 16k dpi sensor? I've never met anyone that actually uses even half that, and on top of that, there's usually jitterynes once you get above 2-4k depending on the mouse (the range majority of people actually have their mouse at anyways).
Get what feels comfortable in your hand to move around quickly and accurately, feel free to mess with your dpi settings unless it feels completely natural. That will yield the best performance, not having a couple extra buttons or weights or some shit.
Gold: 76.22
Mar 21 2019 02:12pm
Quote (quasimoto4 @ Mar 21 2019 02:26pm)

I have a razer ellite with two side buttons that I use for my 90s, floor and ramp. Works great imo. I upgraded from a MX518 ... which I bought in like 2005 lol. The MX518 works fine still but this is much nicer for gaming.
Mar 22 2019 08:14am
Quote (quasimoto4 @ Mar 21 2019 08:14pm)
i agree with the shooter thing having ur trigger ready but for fortnite thats a bit different

I know u have to be quick with ur building, iirc most people bind to q&e or mouse side buttons.. but useing the scroll is a little weird imo :D

i heard ninja is the best at fortnite but doesnt mean his binds is the way to go.. just because all streamers use the g pro wireless doesnt mean its the best, in fact i can name a few that went back to their old mouse after trying it

mouse and keybinds is all personal preference
Gold: 84.10
Mar 22 2019 08:51pm
Quote (zell1luk @ Mar 21 2019 12:44am)
I feel like mouse weight is such a gimmick -.- 10 seconds with any mouse and I'm used to the weight.

I dont understand this myself like really you taht fucking pussy you cant move a mouse lol

razer software is shit, let me bind and it be permanent

fuck my genovation and g903 i can program uninstall software and take them anywhere
no need software after that

This post was edited by yupitsmeh on Mar 22 2019 08:51pm
Mar 23 2019 12:39pm
Quote (Haj @ Mar 22 2019 10:14am)
I know u have to be quick with ur building, iirc most people bind to q&e or mouse side buttons.. but useing the scroll is a little weird imo :D

i heard ninja is the best at fortnite but doesnt mean his binds is the way to go.. just because all streamers use the g pro wireless doesnt mean its the best, in fact i can name a few that went back to their old mouse after trying it

mouse and keybinds is all personal preference

hes definitely not the best but i was copying a lot of his gear from the start and am very cautious about doing my research before i buy. i thought the gpro wireless seemed very expensive for what it did, i ended up going with the logitech g900 it should be here in the mail any time this afternoon ill let yall know how i like it.

the one thing that i copied from ninja's gear i am really glad i did is his headphones beydynamic dt900 i think they are amazing studio quality headphones for music but work for fort as well. probably not the best for the game but multi purpose.

i really hate when i buy the wrong stuff so i try to do as much research as possible lol

Quote (yupitsmeh @ Mar 22 2019 10:51pm)
I dont understand this myself like really you taht fucking pussy you cant move a mouse lol

razer software is shit, let me bind and it be permanent

fuck my genovation and g903 i can program uninstall software and take them anywhere
no need software after that

seems like i didnt really have a choice lol logitech or nothing sucks lol. my right click finger is free on the mouse while building so the scroll wheel seems like the most logical quick button for it and i have gotten really good with it
Mar 24 2019 07:22am
Quote (quasimoto4 @ Mar 23 2019 08:39pm)
hes definitely not the best but i was copying a lot of his gear from the start and am very cautious about doing my research before i buy. i thought the gpro wireless seemed very expensive for what it did, i ended up going with the logitech g900 it should be here in the mail any time this afternoon ill let yall know how i like it.

the one thing that i copied from ninja's gear i am really glad i did is his headphones beydynamic dt900 i think they are amazing studio quality headphones for music but work for fort as well. probably not the best for the game but multi purpose.

i really hate when i buy the wrong stuff so i try to do as much research as possible lol

well i hope u be happy with the g900 then.. really its personal preference, so research might not get u all the way there, u kinda have to try it first..

i copy shit from streamers aswell, i have the same monitor and headset as shroud^^

anyway if u are happy with the scroll click thats fine, but kinda sad to limit mouse choice because of it :D

This post was edited by Haj on Mar 24 2019 07:22am
Go Back To Computer Building Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll