d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > I'm Learning To Pvp > I Could Use Some Tips/advice
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 97.00
Mar 21 2019 04:20pm
Quote (Chevr0lay @ Mar 21 2019 06:08pm)
Youtube is your friend btw, watch and learn which combos to watch out for, how to predict peoples movements and switches, how to tell if someone is eating or drinking a pot, etc. Do that shit before you lose any cash in wildy.

good idea :D

I've seen so many pk vids but never really focused on committing the intricacies to memory

I think my biggest issue is that it's hard for me to focus on my opponent while accurately clicking all my shit. All the youtubers seem to do all that flawlessly. Maybe I need more mountain dew and doritos ?
Gold: 2.95
Mar 21 2019 04:23pm
Quote (Braki @ Mar 21 2019 04:20pm)
good idea :D

I've seen so many pk vids but never really focused on committing the intricacies to memory

I think my biggest issue is that it's hard for me to focus on my opponent while accurately clicking all my shit. All the youtubers seem to do all that flawlessly. Maybe I need more mountain dew and doritos ?

The problem at first is the kind of rush you get cause you know you might lose your shit, literally.
Once you get used to that feeling you wont misclick as much and itll be like killing shit on a slayer task, you either win or you dont
Gold: 381.00
Mar 21 2019 04:30pm
Quote (Chevr0lay @ Mar 21 2019 10:23pm)
The problem at first is the kind of rush you get cause you know you might lose your shit, literally.
Once you get used to that feeling you wont misclick as much and itll be like killing shit on a slayer task, you either win or you dont

That and getting muscle memory down so your switch requires less of your attention.
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll