d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Xmonzta's Journey > Osrs Chronicle
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 19 2019 09:24pm
Hey there!

Not really sure if I 100% want to do this as I'm not too confident in my OSRS skills but I figure this would be a decent place to post my progress and get some tips from those who care to follow me on my journey towards my goals :P

Goals:
-99 Woodcutting
-Get Beaver Pet
-99 Firemaking
-Learn how to do Wintertodt
-Learn how to properly PvM (Bosses etc.)
-Do a Boss Run
-Learn how to properly PK
-Successfully kill 1 person in the wildy

Will update my Goals list as time goes on.

Why not recommend me a goal? ;P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Update:

Recently got 2 Mill Woodcutting exp on my main. I know it isn't much for most of you, however when I saw it I was super happy :P :

My current WC level on my main (as well as my other stats), figured I'd post this so that way there's a decent starting point for this journey :P (I'm aware there are better trees for xp, i'm farming magics for gp atm xD) :

And this is my alt's WC level! There will probably be more updates for this guy rather than my main for a while so wish me luck with him ahah. :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annnnd that's about it for now!

I'll try and keep this updated as I hopefully transition from noob to somewhat experienced in OSRS :P
Gold: 145,337.69
Mar 19 2019 09:26pm
gl with the progress mate

also try to make it a goal to get 50 all stats, then u get a feel for all skills
Gold: 85.00
Mar 19 2019 09:35pm
you got this good sir! Easyscape
Mar 19 2019 10:54pm
Quick update on my Alt character. Hit 50, hopefully should hit 60 sometime tomorrow and be on my way to saving to get him a bond so i can then move up to Magics and start earning a bit more gold than I was before ahah.

Also a snap of his Stats xD - Still don't know what all I'ma do with this account besides using it as a WC money maker
Mar 20 2019 12:57am
Woodcutting is extremely afk if you watch TV. Wtod is pretty easy, but I'd recommend getting your other skills up before opening your crates.
As far as PvM goes, work on your Slayer. Set small goals, and work your way towards them. There are plenty of skills to keep yourself busy with. Do quests, my goal is for you to complete Recipe For Disaster completely and have barrows gloves. Enjoy.
Mar 20 2019 10:16pm
Quick Update:

Managed to get my alt to 60 WC, time to afk some yews till i can afford to get him a bond lol :

And here's my Main, not rly much has changed, just workin on some slayer atm while leveling my range. Gonna try and aim for that fire cape at some point so I'm trying to get the minimum requirements I found somewhere online lol. :

I know most of this isn't much to you guys but I feel accomplished over the smallest things on this game lol.
Gold: 85.00
Mar 20 2019 11:08pm
Quote (xMonzta @ Mar 20 2019 10:16pm)
Quick Update:

Managed to get my alt to 60 WC, time to afk some yews till i can afford to get him a bond lol :

https://i.imgur.com/KqpNJAe.png

And here's my Main, not rly much has changed, just workin on some slayer atm while leveling my range. Gonna try and aim for that fire cape at some point so I'm trying to get the minimum requirements I found somewhere online lol. :

https://i.imgur.com/SZVxJtr.png

I know most of this isn't much to you guys but I feel accomplished over the smallest things on this game lol.

everything counts! keep that grind fucking rippin!
Gold: 1.00
Mar 20 2019 11:09pm
gl mate !
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll