d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Battle Royale Sub Forum > Apex, Fortnite, Pubg, Call Of Duty
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Mar 19 2019 11:11am
Group them all in one sub forum for discussion, trades (if there are any) etc.
Gold: 25,084.86
Mar 19 2019 11:13am
Ok
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Mar 19 2019 06:54pm
We already have sections for these games to be posted.

No.
Mar 19 2019 06:58pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ 19 Mar 2019 18:54)
We already have sections for these games to be posted.

No.

LoL don't think anyone here would ever value your opinion.

There is a pubg sub that is all. There is not a battle royal sub forum for other games like it.
Mar 19 2019 07:02pm
Quote (Haluk @ Mar 19 2019 08:58pm)
LoL don't think anyone here would ever value your opinion.

There is a pubg sub that is all. There is not a battle royal sub forum for other games like it.

They can be posted in other games. They would not be active enough to have their own section.

Regardless of my opinion being valued, I'll sit back as we all watch your failed suggestion get closed and these forums not be added.

Maybe suggest something that makes a difference on this site. We already have slow inactive sections on this site, no need for more.

Not very often do multis like you come around with "ground breaking" suggestions.
Mar 19 2019 07:04pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ 19 Mar 2019 19:02)
They can be posted in other games. They would not be active enough to have their own section.

Regardless of my opinion being valued, I'll sit back as we all watch your failed suggestion get closed and these forums not be added.

Maybe suggest something that makes a difference on this site. We already have slow inactive sections on this site, no need for more.

Not very often do multis like you come around with "ground breaking" suggestions.

You're only here to spam because you don't like me. Should probably take it some where else.

many people play battle royal games, it can bring more traffic to the site.
Mar 19 2019 07:07pm
Quote (Haluk @ Mar 19 2019 09:04pm)
You're only here to spam because you don't like me. Should probably take it some where else.

many people play battle royal games, it can bring more traffic to the site.

More traffic hasn't been brought to this site in years.

And no, I'm not here to spam. I'm here because you posted a request to hear the opinions of other members to form discussions for your poll. Which is the purpose of a site suggestion, is it not? Maybe you should read the site suggestion rules before posting your bad ideas.

It just happens to be a bad suggestion, sorry. Has nothing to do with how I dislike multis, the only "traffic" this site gets that you're referring to and are a part of.
Mar 19 2019 07:12pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ 19 Mar 2019 19:07)
More traffic hasn't been brought to this site in years.

And no, I'm not here to spam. I'm here because you posted a request to hear the opinions of other members to form discussions for your poll. Which is the purpose of a site suggestion, is it not? Maybe you should read the site suggestion rules before posting your bad ideas.

It just happens to be a bad suggestion, sorry. Has nothing to do with how I dislike multis, the only "traffic" this site gets that you're referring to and are a part of.

I don't mind opinions that go against my suggestion. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter if the sub forum is created or not. But you follow me around like a lost puppy. It has gotten old you're the most toxic person I've ever seen on a forum.

Battle royals are extremely popular right now, would only make sense to group them all in their own sub forum.
Mar 19 2019 07:37pm
Quote (Haluk @ Mar 19 2019 09:12pm)
I don't mind opinions that go against my suggestion. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter if the sub forum is created or not. But you follow me around like a lost puppy. It has gotten old you're the most toxic person I've ever seen on a forum.

Battle royals are extremely popular right now, would only make sense to group them all in their own sub forum.

They can all be grouped under other games. It's the purpose of that section to begin with. I follow you around? How long has it been exactly since I've posted in response to you?

And of course battle royales are popular, I myself play them sometimes, but jsp is not active. The activity of both of those 2 things would not help one or the other. Making this style of game have their own section when they already have a place to be would not bring any extra activity to this site. Fixing the multi issue and getting good honest people is a good start to that. Not making subsections, so that being your reasoning behind a pointless subsection doesn't make any sense.

I doubt I'd ever hear from groups of people say, "bruh, you hear about that jsp website where we can post threads on?" "Yeah bruh, we need to tell the world about this forum, it's lit, let's tell our friends and family"
Mar 21 2019 10:43pm
:bouncy:
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll