d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Questions About Chanting > For Us East
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,578.25
Mar 15 2019 08:35am
I wanted to gauge interest in doing community chants. I am mid-ladder bored and looking to do something kind of beneficial, at least offer a different experience from grushes. So before I purchase the gear here we go.

I was going to do chanting services where I supply all the items for a new character(for maybe 15 FG deposit?) and chant, rush through normal and do nightmare cows, and supply the wps, cow portals, etc for the service.

Sorry but I feel like the deposit is necessary even though its cheap gear.

Once your character is at level 40, you return gear for your deposit, and I can either finish rush, or you can leave as a bumper.

I imagine at first this will take about 1.5 or 2 hours to get to level 40, maybe sooner if we get a full lobby, or once I get better.

No charge, but tips would not be turned away. I have a toon spec'd for this, and just need to get the gear.

Setups loaned would be:
Ravenclaw/Deaths touch/Deaths hand/Angelic rings and ammy/Cow king boots - sounds good to me, any different thoughts?

Please let me know your opinion, I would probably do this once a week. maybe more if people wanted it. Also, to see if there are people interested in doing this, aside from running it for themselves, but rather being in a group. I see it as something some people would do probably once just to try something different.

I have some yardwork to do, but I will check this periodically throughout the day...Until the wife releases me. :D

Thanks for your time and input.
Gold: 0.63
Mar 15 2019 08:48am
You posted in wrong sub forum. Repost this topic in us east ladder trading as a service.

As far as your service goes you are kinda contradicting the point of a chant service by providing a rush. Also If someone wanted to make a bumper then they should be 40 in normal without completing baal.

I say stick to a normal chant. Create a service topic, do normal games and offer gear for fee that is refundable if you wish. Provide chants and give wps make normal cows etc..
Gold: 5,578.25
Mar 15 2019 09:14am
Quote (sleepingdogs @ Mar 15 2019 10:48am)
You posted in wrong sub forum. Repost this topic in us east ladder trading as a service.

As far as your service goes you are kinda contradicting the point of a chant service by providing a rush. Also If someone wanted to make a bumper then they should be 40 in normal without completing baal.

I say stick to a normal chant. Create a service topic, do normal games and offer gear for fee that is refundable if you wish. Provide chants and give wps make normal cows etc..

thanks you, I had a hard time posting in services I kept getting rerouted to general discussion while trying to post in services.

I am new to posting, I'm sure I am just doing something wrong, but the message was about posting free in trading forms, even though I made the topic as post new service. I will edit with your suggestions in appropriate thread when I can.

Thanks again.
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 50%
Mar 15 2019 09:16am
Theres at least 2 bots that already do high-level enchant on Normal.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll