d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Eek > Psa To All Llders
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 13 2019 10:55am
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80807452&f=21

if i'm reading that correctly it could mean that dupe scans are now all unified and that would mean stuff poofs a lot quicker.

just a note to any unperm users to perm out of games now, even people with old PP gear may want to just to be safe.

could be jumping the gun but safe > sorry
Gold: 179.69
Mar 13 2019 01:40pm
The way I read this is, games are still on smaller severs but are coming up with the gateway ip address. All this will do is make it difficult to determine what your server ip address is. Unless they rework how ruststorm scans, this shouldn't change anything.
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 13 2019 01:43pm
Quote (ATOMICMAN @ Mar 13 2019 01:40pm)
The way I read this is, games are still on smaller severs but are coming up with the gateway ip address. All this will do is make it difficult to determine what your server ip address is. Unless they rework how ruststorm scans, this shouldn't change anything.

yeah my only worry was that when you go through the new system that assigns you a server that it would also do a scan on the way in, and for some reason flag items for deletion in a new way. but not sure if that would even make a difference tbh. i'd need to look at how the servers currently rust dupes on the way out, and not that im thinking on it i agree with you that it seems to not matter.
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Add Reply New Topic