d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Warcraft 3 > Dark Lineage Owen > Someone Still Playing / Got Knowledge?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15,036.50
Mar 12 2019 12:58am
Hello everyone

is someone still playing the RPG Dark Lineage Owen?
Does anyone have any knowledge (homepages/spreadsheets regarding to items/quests/dropchances of items etc.) about this RPG?

I would really appreciate it!!

Thx in advance
Gold: 1,502.15
Apr 16 2019 11:58pm
I wish I could you something substantial. Might be able to tomorrow. I just started playing it again today, 0.14d

My brother is a fkn' no-lifer, or was, at this, and knows about all there is to know. I'll hit him up tomorrow.

IGN Cpt_Kek if you wanna play sometime.
Gold: 5,000.00
Apr 18 2019 05:40am
Hey, i played this map Like a Freak.

http://static.3ice.hu/websites/DarkLineageOwen/dlo.dl/index.htm

This is a Website which still has some Things listed. DropChances are all really low. The best items/spells are dropped occasionally from Bosses. To start this map without Help from a highlvl guy. You need some people. Preferred ranged (darkelf with gauntlet/elf with bow) and some luring techniques to claim the Castle and hire some merchants to Farm ogre for Money / succubus for spells and Forgottens for Ancient Scrolls/Weapons etc. If you Hit lvl52+ you May try with said composition to kill the Lich with the Quest to get ManaCloak which accelerate most characters. Also the Money you get from Ogre(blood of ogre) you should put into the ranged weapon even tho you'll get a better one later ;)

ItemDrops:

Spell Lightning Storm <- ForgottenDrake&Lindvior
Spell BlindHiding <- Forgotten Drake&Drake
DragonScale <- Lindvior&Valakas
Helm of Brilliance <- Phoenix Quest
PowerGauntlet <- Demon Quest
Saiyan Bow <- Lindvior&ForgottenDrake
KingStone/SaulabiStone <- Monsters from Fire-area
CrystalGloves <- Lich

This post was edited by Helldemon on Apr 18 2019 05:49am
Go Back To Warcraft 3 Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll