d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Give Everyone $1000/month > Andrew Yang
Prev1252627
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 16 2019 10:12am
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 16 2019 10:19am
Andy Yang is the only person on the ballot who's trying to combat an incredibly complex issue, albeit with an overly simplistic approach. and for that he has my vote for 2020 and every race thereafter until someone else takes up the torch to combat automation.

while others are wasting time pandering to the black vote with pipe dreams of reparations that will never happen Yang wants to life everyone in an attempt to save the few who will direly need the lift up. it's a pretty masterful approach actually, like giving all the dogs cheese slices when only one has medicine in it. economically infeasible without Libertarian style slashes to govt assistance, but ambitious for sure.
Gold: 119,903.34
Apr 16 2019 11:15am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 16 2019 11:19am)
Andy Yang is the only person on the ballot who's trying to combat an incredibly complex issue, albeit with an overly simplistic approach. and for that he has my vote for 2020 and every race thereafter until someone else takes up the torch to combat automation.

while others are wasting time pandering to the black vote with pipe dreams of reparations that will never happen Yang wants to life everyone in an attempt to save the few who will direly need the lift up. it's a pretty masterful approach actually, like giving all the dogs cheese slices when only one has medicine in it. economically infeasible without Libertarian style slashes to govt assistance, but ambitious for sure.

I knew you would join in the Yang Gang.

Yang 2020
Apr 16 2019 11:18am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Apr 16 2019 11:15am)
I knew you would join in the Yang Gang.

Yang 2020

there is not better choice by a country mile. even if another DNC candidate talked about UBI at this point i'd ignore them. he went on Ben Shapiro as a leftist and had a polite hour long debate. he is the chosen one.
Gold: 13.95
Apr 16 2019 11:24am

Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 16 2019 01:18pm)
there is not better choice by a country mile. even if another DNC candidate talked about UBI at this point i'd ignore them. he went on Ben Shapiro as a leftist and had a polite hour long debate. he is the chosen one.

Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 16 2019 12:19pm)

Andy Yang's Ubi is pretty much an old school libertarian version. It's the only one who has any chance of being a reality in the near future. There's no way either party is going to tax the rich for this. I think Yang is pretty much a centrist and it does not surprise me that he's got some appeal to not too far from center righties. He's also male asian so he appears harmless/non-threatening because that's how they are perceived for better or worse.
Apr 16 2019 11:30am
Quote (Helloween7 @ Apr 16 2019 11:24am)
Andy Yang's Ubi is pretty much an old school libertarian version. It's the only one who has any chance of being a reality in the near future. There's no way either party is going to tax the rich for this. I think Yang is pretty much a centrist and it does not surprise me that he's got some appeal to not too far from center righties. He's also male asian so he appears harmless/non-threatening because that's how they are perceived for better or worse.

they could immediately start with a SMALL automation tax. it's really only fair given that automation is done under the R&D banner and heavily written of in taxes. i'm talking a fraction of a cent, to start building a pool of funds. but we have issues with pooling money in the US, no one wants you to take money unless they know you need it, and now.
Gold: 2,420.00
Apr 19 2019 09:20am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1252627
Add Reply New Topic New Poll