d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > You Will Be Speared Down > By My Lvl49 Barb
Prev167891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,839.00
Mar 27 2019 06:06pm
Quote (theprez @ 23 Mar 2019 23:29)
props for a cool build tho

ty rate

This post was edited by rudipk on Mar 27 2019 06:11pm
Gold: 159.50
Mar 28 2019 05:52pm
Quote (rudipk @ 27 Mar 2019 17:06)

haphap she telep into ur non-seeable spear xdDDDDD
Apr 2 2019 05:19am
a recent video of the barb in action

Apr 8 2019 04:30am
To spear or not to spear
Apr 16 2019 03:08pm
when in doubt, spear
Gold: 44,246.19
Apr 18 2019 11:39am
For what its worth, rudipk and I have a long history of arguing, mostly about rules...but in tvt he can be... challenging (and I dont mean just his pvp skills). Its difficult to appreciate his video's since he never posts the ones in which he loses (even if he does not lose often). However, he is a very good all round player, and by all round I mean across multiple classes (I am useless on everything apart from ama) but particulary on barb. For barbs there is really only 2 comparable MLD barb players in the time i joined jsp but he has been playing since well before that.. However this is theTR and the post is his barb.

On that basis:

Chum's Barb topic is a far superior topic and should be considered as a blueprint for MLD Barb TR topics
The Jav Build posted here is superior to Sword/Axe builds (you can invisible throw OK, and requirements) but it would have been a more complete post if he outlined FRW/str & item bugging etc.
The actual Javs posted have to be considered as 10/10 noting there have really only been 2-3 comparables (even if those comparables are higher damage, the lack of availability must be considered)
I wont rate the helmet other then to say its better then arreats, and is the staple. The ring is ok but i would consider it fringe trophy. The Belt is used when one is not using string of ears.
I would position that the complete character is better then the sum of its parts, and the user is an excellent dueler.

off topic, its pretty pointless to talk about skills, especially cross realms. players had ample years to play vs him and his results speak for themselves (i.e. he wins). Using the point that this is MLD and not HLD is invalidated by the fact that he played and won at HLD as well (most, but not all, HLD players that transitioned to MLD had problems). lam3r (as an example) was another player did not have that problem.

This post was edited by ferdia on Apr 18 2019 12:04pm
Apr 18 2019 12:36pm
Quote (ferdia @ 18 Apr 2019 19:39)
For what its worth, rudipk and I have a long history of arguing, mostly about rules...but in tvt he can be... challenging (and I dont mean just his pvp skills). Its difficult to appreciate his video's since he never posts the ones in which he loses (even if he does not lose often). However, he is a very good all round player, and by all round I mean across multiple classes (I am useless on everything apart from ama) but particulary on barb. For barbs there is really only 2 comparable MLD barb players in the time i joined jsp but he has been playing since well before that.. However this is theTR and the post is his barb.

On that basis:

Chum's Barb topic is a far superior topic and should be considered as a blueprint for MLD Barb TR topics
The Jav Build posted here is superior to Sword/Axe builds (you can invisible throw OK, and requirements)
The actual Javs posted have to be considered as 10/10 noting there have really only been 2-3 comparables (even if those comparables are higher damage, the lack of availability must be considered)
I wont rate the helmet other then to say its better then arreats, and is the staple. The ring is ok but i would consider it fringe trophy. The Belt is used when one is not using string of ears.
I would position that the complete character is better then the sum of its parts, and the user is an excellent dueler.

such a serious post, wow.
the trophies here are obviously the gifs
other than something to watch myself during afk periods, the videos are supposed to show new players (and such that are useless on all but one class xD) how to duel - some videos were even posted due to specific requests. thus, if i play poorly, i don't upload. if i play well and still lose, it goes online more often than not.

the day you get comfortable with math (and realize that libby is not a gm char) we will have nothing to argue about!
Apr 18 2019 01:18pm
Quote (rudipk @ 18 Apr 2019 20:36)
if i play poorly, i don't upload. if i play well and still lose, it goes online more often than not.

the same is true for duels i win, btw. if i play poorly and win (happens more often than it should xD), i don't upload

This post was edited by rudipk on Apr 18 2019 01:20pm
Gold: 97,697.12
Apr 18 2019 01:26pm
Quote (ferdia @ Apr 18 2019 05:39pm)

On that basis:

The Jav Build posted here is superior to Sword/Axe builds (you can invisible throw OK, and requirements) but it would have been a more complete post if he outlined FRW/str & item bugging etc.

off topic, its pretty pointless to talk about skills, especially cross realms. players had ample years to play vs him and his results speak for themselves (i.e. he wins). Using the point that this is MLD and not HLD is invalidated by the fact that he played and won at HLD as well (most, but not all, HLD players that transitioned to MLD had problems). lam3r (as an example) was another player did not have that problem.

Juan played and won many ep tournies which has a similar play style to LLD, hence why he had no problems transitioning. Any of the top tier HLD players would have no problem transitioning to LLD
Apr 18 2019 01:40pm
Quote (Piwah @ 18 Apr 2019 21:26)
Juan played and won many ep tournies which has a similar play style to LLD, hence why he had no problems transitioning. Any of the top tier HLD players would have no problem transitioning to LLD

sure thing! sadly i did not record duels back when ep was a thing (on bnet at least) :(
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev167891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll