d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Regearing For Ubers > Never Done Uber Trist Before
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 33.00
Mar 5 2019 11:35am
I’ve never done Ubers before so could use some advice. Decided on my Zealot over Fenzy Barb because he has better gear + access to smite and sanc aura. Gear isn’t ideal for Uber’s because I use eth Death Ettin as weapon so requires a ton of Ias here’s what I’m thinking for gear switch:

Weapon stays the same; if I switch to smite Death has 50% CB
Gface (Ias) > CoA (2ias Jewels) need the 30 Ias, resist DR, does suck losing CB, but I’d still have 65%
Enigmas > Lionheart; cheap have the base + runes need resists, won’t need tele
LoH stays the same, need Ias and demon damage
Highlords stays the same Ias, Deadly strike, LR
Uppd HoZ > Exile; life tap. Found okay base (sup eth ST 20-25res) would only need to trade for Ohm
Nos coil stays the same for Ias
Ravenfrost stays the same
LL/FCR ring > Wisp
Wartravs > Gores; mf for CB/DS

I’m hoping this is enough resists with sanctuary to chase down meph and Zeal or Smite him down then focus on the other 2. Couple questions; should I switch out merc’s reapers so decrep doesn’t proc? Do I need carrion ring for Lilith or are antidote pots good enough? Mini-uber portals generate randomly I think, am I good to go if I just get 3 key sets and open them all the same game?
Gold: 2,407.00
Mar 5 2019 12:11pm
No life tap? F.
Gold: 33.00
Mar 5 2019 12:29pm
Quote (Mastersam93 @ Mar 5 2019 01:11pm)
No life tap? F.

Life tap would come from exile
Gold: 2,407.00
Mar 5 2019 12:33pm
Quote (Cptav @ Mar 5 2019 01:29pm)
Life tap would come from exile

Oh didn't even see that part. GG
Gold: 10.50
Mar 5 2019 05:06pm
Quote (Cptav @ Mar 5 2019 06:35pm)
I’ve never done Ubers before so could use some advice. Decided on my Zealot over Fenzy Barb because he has better gear + access to smite and sanc aura. Gear isn’t ideal for Uber’s because I use eth Death Ettin as weapon so requires a ton of Ias here’s what I’m thinking for gear switch:

Weapon stays the same; if I switch to smite Death has 50% CB Trade for a Lo and make Grief
Gface (Ias) > CoA (2ias Jewels) need the 30 Ias, resist DR, does suck losing CB, but I’d still have 65% Use Gface
Enigmas > Lionheart; cheap have the base + runes need resists, won’t need tele Lionheart is ok (or better yet Duress) but if you can trade for another Lo then use Forty
LoH stays the same, need Ias and demon damage ed to demon does nothing with smite and you don't need ias if you have Grief PB -> use Dracs
Highlords stays the same Ias, Deadly strike, LR again, deadly strike does not work with smite and you don't need ias with grief pb -> use Maras
Uppd HoZ > Exile; life tap. Found okay base (sup eth ST 20-25res) would only need to trade for Ohm don't trade for an Ohm and use Zaka
Nos coil stays the same for Ias use SoE for MDR
Ravenfrost stays the same Ok
LL/FCR ring > Wisp you could use Dwarf but Wisp is ok
Wartravs > Gores; mf for CB/DS Goblins for even more CB, DS does not work

I’m hoping this is enough resists with sanctuary to chase down meph and Zeal or Smite him down then focus on the other 2. Couple questions; should I switch out merc’s reapers so decrep doesn’t proc? Do I need carrion ring for Lilith or are antidote pots good enough? Mini-uber portals generate randomly I think, am I good to go if I just get 3 key sets and open them all the same game?

Switch out Reapers because of LT override and antidotes are enough. 3 key sets are enough if all are open in same game.
Edit: and please use smite and not zeal on ubers

This post was edited by NeedUlikeAdrug on Mar 5 2019 05:07pm
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll