d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > The Division 2 > Should I Invest?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,979.50
Mar 5 2019 09:22am
So I've never played the first one, but i get the story behind it.

I played the open beta of Div2 this weekend and I honestly enjoyed the game for what it's worth. I'm personally not a big shooting game fan, but the rpg aspect, leveling up, customization of character and weapons kinda slow this game down from the traditional shooters and add in more strategy.
I think it has a good combination of shooting game adrenaline as well as strategic role playing and development. But some of you who have played the first one can tell me if this game is simply an extension of the first game (which i read wasnt viewed very well) or if this game is actually what the first one should have been.

Gold: 28,276.41
Mar 5 2019 09:31pm
Gonna wait for reviews on this one, first game got a lot of hype and didn't live up to it. Fine being patient withthis one
Gold: 24.00
May 7 2019 08:09am
Quote (4killer7 @ Mar 5 2019 10:31pm)
Gonna wait for reviews on this one, first game got a lot of hype and didn't live up to it. Fine being patient withthis one

I played the first one when it first released, then I played it again about two months ago. There was a huge difference from updates and I ended up maxing my character on the second play through with friends. I'm cheap though so I'm waiting on 2 to go on sale but I'm so tempted to go ahead and get it.
Jun 13 2019 08:59am
Current state of the is pretty good.
Many balances and bug fixes have been implemented (for the better) and game play can be repetitive, so I highly suggest being able to play with a consistent group or clan.

I have been playing through the game in its entirety alone because I never played Division 1 and I wanted to take my time exploring the gorgeous DC map.
Sometimes I get side tracked an hour or more between main missions because there is so much going on all the time, however with friends in end game you can also join with them and level up quickly.

There are a total of 5 world tiers so far and I'm still in tier 2.
Enjoying the game just playing at my own pace, which is good because more of the group/ fun stuff lies ahead for me in end game

Customization is pretty solid, the builds are similar to d3 imo because there are probably a handful of top tier meta builds for pvp, dark zone, raid, etc but being able to change load outs at will is very handy.

I plan to level a second character if I ever get bored of end game (opposite gender) just to have another toon/ stash available.
Jun 13 2019 09:25am
Division 2 free to play only June 13th - June 16th, 2019

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/sv-se/free-weekend

Go Back To Sony Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll