d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Vindicator Templar (v/t) Lld 30 > Introduction
Prev1789101116Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 790.00
Mar 7 2019 02:07pm
Quote (Haseo @ Mar 7 2019 02:00pm)
vt vs vt is not skillful without tele

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMWxvpoxuDc

Out dated, and its hld. To fair its the exact same thing but with out hf and tele which regarding the two tele wasn't much of a benefactor in the vedio. You should make a vedio regarding the current state of v/t vs v/t.

I fought for v/t eop for tvt lld , get over it already the community has spoken ( https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80618018&f=143 )

This post was edited by danzeva on Mar 7 2019 02:11pm
Gold: 47,205.00
Mar 7 2019 02:09pm
Quote (Co99020 @ Mar 7 2019 02:06pm)
Cmon now that’s not true :thumbsup: ...even before lethdar was just no tele smite...slibby as well was no tele user

that can be true about skill to some extent but thats more about the items

vt vs vt with leveled skill comes down to just stacking most life/damage u can get for the most part and be crippled dueling vs anything else ^^

another 75 vs 0fcr one

Quote (danzeva @ Mar 7 2019 02:07pm)
Out dated, and its hld. To fair its the exact same thing but with out hf and tele which regarding the two tele wasn't much of a benefactor in the vedio. You should make a vedio regarding the current state of v/t vs v/t.

I fought for v/t eop for tvt lld , get over it already the community has spoken....

no its not, as without teleport u cannot utilize foh stun to its fullest

/also meant to thrown in, oak isnt allowed on the ladders, and as a vs all vt i would be using oak outside the 'ladder'

This post was edited by Haseo on Mar 7 2019 02:12pm
Gold: 11,545.00
Mar 7 2019 02:14pm
Quote (Haseo @ Mar 7 2019 12:09pm)
that can be true about skill to some extent but thats more about the items

vt vs vt with leveled skill comes down to just stacking most life/damage u can get for the most part and be crippled dueling vs anything else ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS9elsROZBo

another 75 vs 0fcr one

no its not, as without teleport u cannot utilize foh stun to its fullest

Don’t get me wrong I agree with u tele should be mixed in real top vt vs vt in hld...but even without no tele there is plenty of skill involved...I know as a vt player yourself u know there’s plenty of ways to outplay your opponent even if you lose smite head on
Mar 7 2019 02:17pm
Quote (Co99020 @ Mar 7 2019 02:14pm)
Don’t get me wrong I agree with u tele should be mixed in real top vt vs vt in hld...but even without no tele there is plenty of skill involved...I know as a vt player yourself u know there’s plenty of ways to outplay your opponent even if you lose smite head on

well amp proc is jsut a luck based chance to pull a lead unless its banned

the only way to truly outplay without tele or hf is to time fohs so perfectly that it stuns them and u get the smite lead

/this is all assuming equal skill/gear/life etc

i will not argue theres a way to outplay however its extremely harder to where its almost pointless in terms of lld which is basically fohing them as soon as ur both in smite range...

This post was edited by Haseo on Mar 7 2019 02:18pm
Mar 7 2019 02:19pm
Quote (Haseo @ Mar 7 2019 02:17pm)

the only way to truly outplay without tele or hf is to time fohs so perfectly that it stuns them and u get the smite lead

i will not argue theres a way to outplay however its extremely harder to where its almost pointless in terms of lld

We do this all the time...wish I could fund you a v/t bro but I already hooked up cota with my spares. Gawd I'd wish you had your v/t still...

This post was edited by danzeva on Mar 7 2019 02:20pm
Mar 7 2019 02:21pm
Quote (danzeva @ Mar 7 2019 02:19pm)
We do this all the time...

the chance of u timing it perfectly due ot servers/ping/same range/nohf makes it almost impossible to setup

if u both have same gear/dmg/life/etttttttttc blah blah its jsut about who gets the first hit

one last video, heres the synopsis:

this guy ive killed hack vs legit plenty of times in pubs, and he was one of those rich 'i can afford xxxxxxxx and this and money out the butt' blah blah
so he had the gear, but not the skill and still claimed i hacked vs him

apparently i took off oak and hf to cripple my build for this mirror

This post was edited by Haseo on Mar 7 2019 02:26pm
Mar 7 2019 02:26pm
Quote (Haseo @ Mar 7 2019 02:21pm)
the chance of u timing it perfectly due ot servers/ping/same range/nohf makes it almost impossible to setup

if u both have same gear/dmg/life/etttttttttc blah blah its jsut about who gets the first hit

Then umong the few we are gods? We make plays to incorporate does machanics effectively ,like all the time.

And also, there is no one else with my set up currently for lld v/t. And my set up is damn good, but more about being able to out play your opponent. With that said you should know gear is only half the battle, the rest is skill...and some luck

This post was edited by danzeva on Mar 7 2019 02:27pm
Mar 7 2019 02:27pm
Quote (Haseo @ Mar 7 2019 12:17pm)

i will not argue theres a way to outplay however its extremely harder to where its almost pointless in terms of lld which is basically fohing them as soon as ur both in smite range...

It’s not that hard cuz u can still use charge and synch :lol: not many know how in Lld so far that I’ve seen with v/t...surprisingly it’s quite fun to v/t vs v/t...it be nice to be able to use hf cuz that really opens up many ways to outplay the opposing v/t :thumbsup:
I know your a v/t lover at first and at heart sir haseo :rolleyes:
Mar 7 2019 02:27pm
Quote (danzeva @ Mar 7 2019 02:26pm)
Then umong the few we are gods? We make plays to incorporate does machanics effectively,like all the time.

And also, there is no one else with my set up currently for lld v/t. And my set up is damn good, but more about being able to out play your opponent. With that said you should know gear is only half the battle, the rest is skill...and some luck

its just not as good as using fcr to foh stun and stomp but eh try recording some duels then

Quote (Co99020 @ Mar 7 2019 02:27pm)
It’s not that hard cuz u can still use charge and synch :lol: not many know how in Lld so far that I’ve seen with v/t...surprisingly it’s quite fun to v/t vs v/t...it be nice to be able to use hf cuz that really opens up many ways to outplay the opposing v/t :thumbsup:
I know your a v/t lover at first and at heart sir haseo :rolleyes:

i luv vt so much ive never hacked on one to duel ;]

This post was edited by Haseo on Mar 7 2019 02:28pm
Mar 7 2019 02:28pm
Quote (Haseo @ Mar 7 2019 12:21pm)

one last video, heres the synopsis:

this guy ive killed hack vs legit plenty of times in pubs, and he was one of those rich 'i can afford xxxxxxxx and this and money out the butt' blah blah
so he had the gear, but not the skill and still claimed i hacked vs him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52bBMdvyWAk

apparently i took off oak and hf to cripple my build for this mirror

Lol I remember that guy so well...he talked so much shit but was a weak ass pker..no mechanics at all
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev1789101116Next
Add Reply New Topic