d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ls What Character For Hc
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,672.68
Feb 19 2019 04:42pm
Quote (schmoogalaboo @ Feb 20 2019 11:11am)
If your old account had any FG on it, it would make things so much easier

I think he won't be able to get his old account recovered anyway. He would have to access to his old email account, without that, it is basically unrecoverable. Also, depending on the Email provider, they can delete any account that has been inactive for a certain time period... my old email account to this jsp account expired over 7 years ago, so if I don't remember my password to my jsp account, I won't be able to recover it. Well, I am not 100% certain, that is why I started with the words "I think".

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Feb 19 2019 04:42pm
Gold: 4,499.93
Feb 19 2019 08:24pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 19 Feb 2019 18:42)
I think he won't be able to get his old account recovered anyway. He would have to access to his old email account, without that, it is basically unrecoverable. Also, depending on the Email provider, they can delete any account that has been inactive for a certain time period... my old email account to this jsp account expired over 7 years ago, so if I don't remember my password to my jsp account, I won't be able to recover it. Well, I am not 100% certain, that is why I started with the words "I think".

Or you could just go ahead and change your account email now...

Account recovery offers an option if you no longer remember or have access to your registering email. I assume you would have to remember your username though

This post was edited by schmoogalaboo on Feb 19 2019 08:31pm
Feb 19 2019 10:51pm
Quote (schmoogalaboo @ Feb 20 2019 03:24pm)
Or you could just go ahead and change your account email now...

Account recovery offers an option if you no longer remember or have access to your registering email. I assume you would have to remember your username though

I never log out when I close window, my password is automatically saved on this PC and I have them as shortcuts on Chrome.
But your advice is welcome, I hardly ever use my email accounts anyway, just like my Facebook profile is removed because
it was inactive for over two(2) years.
Gold: 24,330.51
Trader: Trusted
Feb 20 2019 04:49am
I suggest you barbarian, that's the best starter class on HC imo.
Feb 20 2019 06:31am
Quote (RiNGiSpiLeR @ Feb 20 2019 11:49pm)
I suggest you barbarian, that's the best starter class on HC imo.

Barbarian is great, more vitality, more versatile weapon choice based on Ratio and able to use Retribution + Powerstrike.
Based on this, the barbarian is the best choice for hardcore, But, you can not deny that Fighter would be equivalent based
on the fact that Powerstrike is used more effectively at earlier stages of the game, and retribution at higher levels.

If Axe is the weapon of choice, this would also add more persuasion that the Fighter class is more optimal based on Ratio.

There are variables that people do not take into account. But, I don't fully disagree with you at all.
Gold: 248,047.40
Feb 27 2019 11:59am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 20 Feb 2019 06:31)
Barbarian is great, more vitality, more versatile weapon choice based on Ratio and able to use Retribution + Powerstrike.
Based on this, the barbarian is the best choice for hardcore, But, you can not deny that Fighter would be equivalent based
on the fact that Powerstrike is used more effectively at earlier stages of the game, and retribution at higher levels.

If Axe is the weapon of choice, this would also add more persuasion that the Fighter class is more optimal based on Ratio.

There are variables that people do not take into account. But, I don't fully disagree with you at all.

I preferred fighters due to the fact last time I was a melee feeder there were very few players on HC so I was soloing alot. I liked fighter better for soloing. Also as you said, I used axes and fighter has better ratios for it.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll