d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > The Best Poll Ever > You Must Check This
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.80
Feb 17 2019 03:11pm
Quote (pwb3 @ 17 Feb 2019 22:09)
Here’s a fact for you: Rex wasn’t around during the beta testing. I know this because I was around and he was afk for many months (years?). Therefore, you were talking out of your ass about that. Fact. And now? Still talking out of your ass. Your words are completely void of any credibility.

i could say the same about your words + Slush´s comment

Quote (pwb3 @ 17 Feb 2019 22:12)
Oh okay then. I missed that.

I still think TTim is a horribly unpleasant person. I mean, look at all of his post history. Always negative, always flaming other people. This needs to stop.

Rex has a lot of opinions for sure, and I cannot bother to read his walls of text. But I think he’s much more mature than TTim.

only negative towards the few people who deserves it ^^ no regrets from here

This post was edited by TTim on Feb 17 2019 03:13pm
Gold: 50,061.36
Feb 17 2019 03:12pm
Quote (slushslush @ Feb 17 2019 05:09pm)
he came back during second round.

Oh okay then. I missed that.

I still think TTim is a horribly unpleasant person. I mean, look at all of his post history. Always negative, always flaming other people. This needs to stop.

Rex has a lot of opinions for sure, and I cannot bother to read his walls of text. But I think he’s much more mature than TTim.
Gold: 8,655.58
Feb 17 2019 05:30pm
Quote (TTim @ Feb 18 2019 10:11am)
i could say the same about your words + Slush´s comment

only negative towards the few people who deserves it ^^ no regrets from here

I don't have ill feelings towards you or anyone in Ladder Slasher, you think all the criticism you type about me or the opinions of others on the web amount to much? Think again, I don't care, but, I don't hate their opinion of me, I don't hate you for yours, I may get annoyed at times, but hey, it is only the web.

Meridius said English is not your strong suit, then I suggest reading a bit more carefully at some of my posts and think on how it is worded instead of getting angry and posting.

Quote (TTim @ Feb 18 2019 12:33pm)
i rarely read what you say, i value my time more than reading your back to back walls of text.. i comment on your first "surgestions/statements" and i base everything after that to be utter bs from you, history has the thing, that it likes to repeat it self, and that is how i feel about what you write

Now I know why I find your posts funny.

Back to topic... Years ago people wanted to see the value of their heals in ACC slot, of course it wasn't added then, but 3 years later a fix was made with extra bonuses.

v1.27.2 release notes
- Client now more accurately calculates and displays damage/heal ranges to include proficiency and + % mastery bonuses

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Feb 17 2019 05:39pm
Feb 17 2019 05:33pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 18 Feb 2019 00:30)
Meridius said English is not your strong suit, then I suggest reading a bit more carefully at some of my posts and think on how it is worded instead of getting angry and posting.

i rarely read what you say, i value my time more than reading your back to back walls of text.. i comment on your first "surgestions/statements" and i base everything after that to be utter bs from you, history has the thing, that it likes to repeat it self, and that is how i feel about what you write

This post was edited by TTim on Feb 17 2019 05:36pm
Gold: 154,416.48
Feb 17 2019 08:09pm
While I dont necessarily think Paul is reading these suggestions threads on the daily but I do however think he does review them occasionally and if something we suggest is feasible that yes he would implement it. However more often than not peoples suggestions come with details that would make it an impractical update for purposes of balancing and other things. Its important to also remember that at the end of the day the game is his vision and not ours.

Personally I dont have much of any suggestion for the game itself however I do have a suggestion about the moderation of the LS and LS sub forums. I suggest that some rules be implemented on these threads. Maybe a simple upvote down vote on the suggestions with no spam replies being able to be added. If something like that was done the real shit tier suggestions would fall off and die in the oblivion of shit tier ideas. Also if something is heavily upvoted and kept on the main page maybe it gives Paul a better idea on what the community as a whole would like to see changed. At the same time this feature would prevent these shitastic poll threads like:

"The Left Key? Or The Right Key?" - I created this as a total meme to highlight how absolutely retarded these suggestion threads have become and how obvious that it is that they are for spam purposes only.
"Full Stats Indicator Box" - Which was written back in mid November and somehow manages to make itself back to the top of the list seemingly daily.
"EES vs Eis" - Which is from Sept
"Choose your next class" from fuckin August!!! Jesus H

I mean maybe also limit the amount of actively bumped suggestion threads as well because there is blatant abuse by one or two individuals who are only making these for the +1s.

Finally -- Dont bother replying to me on this thread because it will be my first and only post, if you would like to discuss it further then do so another way because I wont participate in this trash any further.
Feb 17 2019 08:13pm
i am triggered
Gold: 154,416.48
Feb 21 2019 02:44pm
all these no votes... shame shame. i have faith that paul will come in soon and give us the events that we miss so so dearly. aint that right @njaguar?
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll