d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Taxes Are Theft > Duffington Post Exclusive
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Feb 17 2019 09:33am
Quote (excellence @ Feb 17 2019 09:55am)
you wrote a rage essay/blog not a reply to a short forum comment, those 50 iq tests you said your girlfriend burned didn’t test whether or not you knew the difference

but thanks for finally realizing what every already knows - you’re “agains” the rich and corporations but guzzle oil from a rich corporation to line your greasy pockets

Do you do anything besides write dumb one liners and obsess over the details of other people's personal lives? Your life is a sad one and i feel sorry for your parents.
Gold: 57.00
Feb 17 2019 09:43am
Quote (duffman316 @ 17 Feb 2019 11:33)
Do you do anything besides write dumb one liners and obsess over the details of other people's personal lives? Your life is a sad one and i feel sorry for your parents.

duffman316
Group: Member

says the foreign voyeur wasting away in his mid-30s starting fights all over reddit begging people to tell them personal financial details - your words not mine :lol:

reported, btw
Gold: 260.11
Feb 17 2019 12:48pm
Quote (excellence @ Feb 17 2019 09:43am)
duffman316
Group: Member

http://www.stickpng.com/assets/images/586294223796e30ac446872f.png

says the foreign voyeur wasting away in his mid-30s starting fights all over reddit begging people to tell them personal financial details - your words not mine :lol:

reported, btw

I really dont understand why you post here.

Youve literally never been able to maintain a conversation past a few posts, and 99% of the time youre ignored because you just post the same thing over and over.

Is this entertaining? I dont see how it could be. Are you getting paid? Doubtful.... seriously what do you get from posting the same thing in every thread?
Gold: 57.00
Feb 17 2019 01:51pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 17 Feb 2019 14:48)
I really dont understand why you post here.

Youve literally never been able to maintain a conversation past a few posts, and 99% of the time youre ignored because you just post the same thing over and over.

Is this entertaining? I dont see how it could be. Are you getting paid? Doubtful.... seriously what do you get from posting the same thing in every thread?

it’s no one else’s fault other than your own why you lack the mental capacity to understand things. you failed the advice in your sig like you failed at trying to argue against flat-earther.

stick to licking petri-dishes :lol:

reported, btw
Feb 19 2019 10:53am
Quote (cambovenzi @ Feb 16 2019 08:50pm)
Where did i say they cant cover these scenarios?
In fact I said numerous times that there is extensive literature examining many of these scenarios.
The definition of the word aggression not explicitly talking about life boats or deserted islands or rivers or sexual solicitation does not mean libertarianism doesn't have those issues covered.

Maybe im not getting my point across as well as i would like, but it think there is a misunderstanding here.

Ok sounds good. I appreciate it taking a more civil tone towards the end there. These things can get entirely too toxic and thats something i need to work on avoiding.

God this week sucks. Practical skills on Monday, Test and competency test Today, Final on Friday.... Saw my first peer break down in tears on campus today so that was interesting. Figured it would have happened a lot earlier.

When the conversation goes something like "Whats your definition of aggression" "My definition is X" "X doesn't cover Y which is a clear case of aggression, or at least something we should prevent as a society" "One sentence isn't going to cover everything"

Then the implication is that your definition doesn't cover that sentence. If you think it does cover the scenarios I've given earlier than please explain the reasoning, but make sure you stick to the definition you gave or give an amended definition that we can stick to.
Gold: 1.00
Feb 19 2019 01:46pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 19 2019 12:53pm)
God this week sucks. Practical skills on Monday, Test and competency test Today, Final on Friday.... Saw my first peer break down in tears on campus today so that was interesting. Figured it would have happened a lot earlier.

When the conversation goes something like "Whats your definition of aggression" "My definition is X" "X doesn't cover Y which is a clear case of aggression, or at least something we should prevent as a society" "One sentence isn't going to cover everything"

Then the implication is that your definition doesn't cover that sentence. If you think it does cover the scenarios I've given earlier than please explain the reasoning, but make sure you stick to the definition you gave or give an amended definition that we can stick to.

I love it when peers breakdown.

In obtaining the professional designations I have now I had to go through many exams. Everytime someone started crying in an exam I just smiled. One less competitor. Granted we we're on a curve, perhaps you're not.

This post was edited by SBD on Feb 19 2019 01:47pm
Feb 19 2019 02:23pm
Quote (SBD @ Feb 19 2019 01:46pm)
I love it when peers breakdown.

In obtaining the professional designations I have now I had to go through many exams. Everytime someone started crying in an exam I just smiled. One less competitor. Granted we we're on a curve, perhaps you're not.

Class average is curved to 85.

So far passing has been easy, but getting at average has been a legit challenge.

I tend to perform at a consistent level though, so when others break down I just keep chugging and look better as a result.
Gold: 1.00
Feb 19 2019 04:25pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 19 2019 04:23pm)
Class average is curved to 85.

So far passing has been easy, but getting at average has been a legit challenge.

I tend to perform at a consistent level though, so when others break down I just keep chugging and look better as a result.

Certainly better to chug along versus banking on the failure of others.

There's some instances I feel for others. Computer crashes being one of them. Everything was always written in secure exam. When an exam designed to be written with access to excel functions turns into an exam written by hand, it has to be a shot to the stomach. Not because of inability to do everything by hand but time constraints.

This post was edited by SBD on Feb 19 2019 04:26pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll