d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Something Is Wrong > Barbarian Guide
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 15 2019 12:32pm
Quote (lilith0 @ Feb 15 2019 09:30pm)
for the fire absorb

lilith just last quesiton

what do you think maybe i can make with just helm change same eq kicksin is it gonan give me better result ?
Gold: 3,854.69
Feb 15 2019 12:35pm
idk if kicksin performs better than barb or not
ik smiter is best
Gold: 7,441.00
Feb 15 2019 06:21pm
Lose that bk ring that's crap. 2nd raven 20/245+ or Dwarf for the fire absorb.

You can replace one max-ar-life with 12fhr - max - ar charm and you'll easily reach 48 for bp. In ut it's important, you get hit by trash.

Prebuff yourself with treachery. if you still die after that, use bloody coh instead of forty. If you're worried about dmg loss, coh gives 200% to demons and that applies to those bastards.

And ofc put 15 ias / ed / @ / max whatever you prefer to arreats o reach last bp. I have same build, but with eni for organs and coh for ubers. 45extra ias is needed with hl and nosfe you have 30.

Another thing you can do is use Loh gloves for 350 to demons and buy yourself life tap wand from malah. Draculs are crap gloves, but they provide the life tap. It's easy to get proc with smiter when your every hit is a hit, but with barb that can be little bit more challenging sometimes.

Lastly.. Switch to grief pb + death eth cs, or grief pb + last wish pb. Grief and death perform better than botd. Botd is cool ye. i love it. but fck it. grief beat's the shit out of it.
Feb 15 2019 07:52pm
Quote (zverka @ Feb 16 2019 03:21am)
Lose that bk ring that's crap. 2nd raven 20/245+ or Dwarf for the fire absorb.

You can replace one max-ar-life with 12fhr - max - ar charm and you'll easily reach 48 for bp. In ut it's important, you get hit by trash.

Prebuff yourself with treachery. if you still die after that, use bloody coh instead of forty. If you're worried about dmg loss, coh gives 200% to demons and that applies to those bastards.

And ofc put 15 ias / ed / @ / max whatever you prefer to arreats o reach last bp. I have same build, but with eni for organs and coh for ubers. 45extra ias is needed with hl and nosfe you have 30.

Another thing you can do is use Loh gloves for 350 to demons and buy yourself life tap wand from malah. Draculs are crap gloves, but they provide the life tap. It's easy to get proc with smiter when your every hit is a hit, but with barb that can be little bit more challenging sometimes.

Lastly.. Switch to grief pb + death eth cs, or grief pb + last wish pb. Grief and death perform better than botd. Botd is cool ye. i love it. but fck it. grief beat's the shit out of it.

thnx lot for response my friend i will try it one thing is if i change gem to ias jewel i will lose 15 all resisit and my resiwsit will not go max soo is it better do it 15 ias and take resisit from giving more point to my nature resisitance ( i will lose frenzy damage from taunt) ?

This post was edited by dimargo on Feb 15 2019 07:55pm
Gold: 8,640.00
Feb 15 2019 09:43pm
Quote (dimargo @ Feb 15 2019 09:59am)
thnx for responding first

my gear is as u see gloves are draculs

gore rider

highlord amulet bk5 and raven

areat helm

belt is nosferatu

weapons eth botd axe and eth death axe

all charms u see is ar hp max damage

and AR hp or just AR

armor fortitude

2x 3 boo axe

this is a terrible setup imo looks slow
atleast no coh
no use nosferatu
no use botd
no use arreat
doubts about using gore>gtoes cause gtoes better
hit more res

Feb 15 2019 09:55pm
Quote (BMar5452 @ Feb 16 2019 06:43am)
this is a terrible setup imo looks slow
atleast no coh
no use nosferatu
no use botd
no use arreat
doubts about using gore>gtoes cause gtoes better
hit more res

thnx for response mate i was using gull helm for more crushing blow but couldnt cap the resisits belt im thinking verdungo but cant change areat because of ar pluss resisit when u say slow u mean ias ? every one warnes me about ias

i use gore rider for bleeding not only for crushing blow for mobs not heal but whrt to try i have gobling i can try it but for now i cannot change the weapons if u have cheap option let me know for weapon
Gold: 500.00
Feb 16 2019 10:27am
Quote (dimargo @ 16 Feb 2019 05:55)
thnx for response mate i was using gull helm for more crushing blow but couldnt cap the resisits belt im thinking verdungo but cant change areat because of ar pluss resisit when u say slow u mean ias ? every one warnes me about ias

i use gore rider for bleeding not only for crushing blow for mobs not heal but whrt to try i have gobling i can try it but for now i cannot change the weapons if u have cheap option let me know for weapon

Get dwarf as 2nd ring
SoE is 5x better than verdungo, your problem is not lifepool, but res/reduction

Soe + dwarf give up to 15 magic damage reduce each.

Cap your light resist 125 over the 75 cap to çounter meph.
Feb 16 2019 04:14pm
Quote (Hell_of_Dammed @ Feb 16 2019 07:27pm)
Get dwarf as 2nd ring
SoE is 5x better than verdungo, your problem is not lifepool, but res/reduction

Soe + dwarf give up to 15 magic damage reduce each.

Cap your light resist 125 over the 75 cap to çounter meph.

first of thnx for answer so much

mate i think people dont understand me because my english is bad my problem is i kill him sometimes soo fast sometimes im not able to hit .. if im able to hit im able to stay alive with lifew steal forever im not sure whats the problem its like 15-16 k ar i got .. and my ias is more than cap as i check the breakpoints

if u got answer for this let me know is it better i would use samge gear with just some changes on kicksin ?

This post was edited by dimargo on Feb 16 2019 04:15pm
Gold: 5,855.00
Feb 17 2019 05:30am
imho the best frenzy setup for ubers is this :

Helm: Gulli (um or 15ias15@ if you go for max ias bp (then you must also use LoH and HL)
Armor: Forti
Weapons: edeath CS - Grief Pb (you have to bug the attack speed of the weapons after switching for bo (unequip and equip again death (on gloves side)))
Belt: String of ears (best frenzy pvm belt by far)
Boots: Gores
Amu: HL
Rings: 2x Ravens or 1 Raven and another abs ring if you have enough ar
Gloves: For gloves its either dracs or LoH (if you are fast enough to cast tap with a wand, then switch and bug the weapons again)
OR you can just do it without tap at all if you want to "risk" it.
Of course LoH gives you TONS of extra dmg, Dracs are only there for the tap.

Also another very important point that i noticed on your screenshot, is the stats allocation.
You need at most 3-3.5k life after bo. The rest of the points must be put in Strength for extra dmg.

Its important to prebuff with Treachery and Demonlimb of course.
Fill your inventory with res and\or dmg charms as you wish.

This post was edited by Nite on Feb 17 2019 05:37am
Gold: 1,110.00
Feb 17 2019 05:56am
Dont use Bk.
Use ar/ll/ml/adds/resists + raven
If u can maintain attack speed use SoE.
Loh + amp or decreap is another and faster way than dracs.
Precast fade for an extra free 15% dr and 65@ res
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll