d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Looking For A Backend Developer!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 14 2019 03:57pm
Hello! I am looking for a backend developer, to help me with a project regarding a game called League of Legends. This project will be turnt into a game of betting. If you have experiences within League of Legends and some what knowledge of www.csgolounge.com and www.futhead.com then that will be concidered a plus.

Discord Info: ZäTa#1301

Thanks,
Gold: 3,575.00
Feb 17 2019 07:05pm
Quote (ananaskungen @ Feb 14 2019 02:57pm)
Hello! I am looking for a backend developer, to help me with a project regarding a game called League of Legends. This project will be turnt into a game of betting. If you have experiences within League of Legends and some what knowledge of www.csgolounge.com and www.futhead.com then that will be concidered a plus.

Discord Info: ZäTa#1301

Thanks,

If you have a list of the API's, what language you're using/implementing, and a timeframe in mind, I might be interested.
Gold: 36.00
Feb 17 2019 08:40pm
I'm not really sure what you're going to be doing on the betting site relating to league of legends (since there isn't a trade system I'm aware of?)

Only APIs are op.gg and the official riot games one (which requires a new key every 24 hours), but it will probably get rejected since your site will probably break their TOS

Gold: 3,575.00
Feb 18 2019 11:10am
Quote (Strickland @ Feb 17 2019 07:40pm)
I'm not really sure what you're going to be doing on the betting site relating to league of legends (since there isn't a trade system I'm aware of?)

Only APIs are op.gg and the official riot games one (which requires a new key every 24 hours), but it will probably get rejected since your site will probably break their TOS

The betting would be on teams vsing each other probably like how the pro players vs in CSGO. Question is, would they be betting money, skin codes? This seems like alot of work in terms of behind the scenes development and indeed the legal issue of TOS.
Seems like alot of PHP/Javascript work but having everything tie in would be a pain.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll