d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Is This Twitter Oppressing Conservatives? > Is This Twitter Oppressing Conservatives
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 7,525.35
Feb 14 2019 02:30pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 14 2019 03:18pm)
Owen is the worst of the bunch (other than maybe Jones himself)

his content over the last 2 years has been escalating mental illness decline for all to see but is very alarming the last year

He's been burning all of his bridges in the worst of ways, it's getting very Shiningesque in the Benjamin household

Testosterone isn't a mental illness. Thought id clarify that for the leftists here.
Gold: 945.00
Feb 14 2019 02:31pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Feb 14 2019 09:26pm)
dIrEcTeD cOmMeNtS

he deserved it
Gold: 28,296.69
Feb 14 2019 02:33pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Feb 14 2019 01:30pm)
Testosterone isn't a mental illness. Thought id clarify that for the leftists here.

You're one of the fans in his comment section that encourages and excuses escalating behavior that won't end well for him.

Even some of his other fanatical fans have been pointing our mental health concerns for months

He isolated himself and his family and he is irrational more and more throughout the day. He's burned countless bridges with his friends and he has absorbed himself into the negativity and toxins of internet trolling

He is also an alcoholic

He's not well and it has nothing to do with his politics. If he doesn't make changes it's very likely he will end up harming himself and/or others
Gold: 500.00
Feb 14 2019 02:39pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Feb 14 2019 03:30pm)

i think you need to seek some help because you're headed down a dangerous path :mellow:
Gold: 0.00
Feb 14 2019 02:48pm
Quote (Knoppie @ Feb 14 2019 10:31pm)
he deserved it

i'm not so sure

The fact that braindead OP's quoted source cant even force themselves to use the phrase like "insulted", causes serious doubt about the merit of the deplatforming & accusation.

Also OP's source is DeAdNaMiNg Owen Benjamin by using his DeD nAmE, so by quoting insensitive bigots, OP is bigoted scum confirmed who is acting in bad faith - which means all his critique is to be disregarded immediately.
Feb 14 2019 02:54pm
Its possible he has some shit going on, but Owen's relative isolation and temperament is definitely not 'unrelated' to his political beliefs and leftists targeting him for deplatforming.

Some people lose their balls and go on apology tours over non-offenses but he is taking the other route and drawing a line in the sand and standing up for what is right in a world of PC losers and those quick to smear non-leftists (like Beowulf). Commendable.
Refusing to obey your PC culture is not mental illness. Saying 'bad words' is not a mental illness. Opposing child abuse is not a mental illness. Writing him off as mentally ill is bullshit.
Feb 14 2019 02:58pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Feb 14 2019 01:54pm)
Its possible he has some shit going on, but Owen's relative isolation and temperament is definitely not 'unrelated' to his political beliefs and leftists targeting him for deplatforming.

Some people lose their balls and go on apology tours over non-offenses but he is taking the other route and drawing a line in the sand and standing up for what is right in a world of PC losers andthose quick to smear non-leftists (like Beowulf). Commendable.
Refusing to obey your PC culture is not mental illness. Saying 'bad words' is not a mental illness. Opposing child abuse is not a mental illness. Writing him off as mentally ill is bullshit.

I'm quick the smear? the guy that doesn't get into the personal lives of pard people or spread rumors like many of the trump conservatives do here, the one that is generally against fire/outrage culture and destroying people on either side?

I don't even like Owen and I am genuinely concerned about his mental health just like I am for all people because it's affected my entire life and because I've worked with the mentally ill and disabled for most of my adult life

I'm not smearing him or anyone, you're enabling and encouraging him and people struggling with mental health problems like him by being more interested in anyone "owning the libtards" than anything else

This post was edited by Beowulf on Feb 14 2019 02:59pm
Feb 14 2019 03:11pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 14 2019 03:58pm)
I'm quick the smear? the guy that doesn't get into the personal lives of pard people or spread rumors like many of the trump conservatives do here, the one that is generally against fire/outrage culture and destroying people on either side?

I don't even like Owen and I am genuinely concerned about his mental health just like I am for all people because it's affected my entire life and because I've worked with the mentally ill and disabled for most of my adult life

I'm not smearing him or anyone, you're enabling and encouraging him and people struggling with mental health problems like him by being more interested in anyone "owning the libtards" than anything else

You regularly call others alt-right and sellouts, now mentally ill.

contrary to your assertions, im not the guy in the youtube comments cheering on every move. There are some concerns, sometimes he loses his temper etc.
There is a lot of stress and strain on someone in his position. But i do support and respect what he is trying to do, and support him while he tries to thrive in the face of PC lunacy.

'his content over the last 2 years has been escalating mental illness decline' and calling him an alcoholic aren't the first things that come to mind.

How many of his vlogs have you watched over the last 2 years?

I'd take his mental state and capabilities over the overwhelming majority of the general public.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Feb 14 2019 03:11pm
Feb 14 2019 03:17pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Feb 14 2019 02:11pm)
You regularly call others alt-right and sellouts

contrary to your assertions, im not the guy in the youtube comments cheering on every move. There are some concerns, sometimes he loses his temper etc.
There is a lot of stress and strain on someone in his position. But i do support and respect what he is trying to do, and support him while he tries to thrive in the face of PC lunacy.

'his content over the last 2 years has been escalating mental illness decline' and calling him an alcoholic aren't the first things that come to mind.

How many of his vlogs have you watched over the last 2 years?

I'd take his mental state and capabilities over the overwhelming majority of the general public.

Because you only care about content that is angry and hateful towards the left. You put that on display every day by being nothing here but another Helical that uses more words

You know who pays the price for an angry alcoholic that is tucked away in the isolation their father has created in the woods by burning all the bridges with friends and spends all day in the toxic environment of hate politics while his mental health declines?

His young children

That's who will pay the price when eventually the daily escalation turns towards his family that are in the house with him while he gets egged on by fans that only want to see a guy hate on the left at all costs

He is going to end up harming himself and/or those kids and his wife if he doesn't get his anger/alcoholism/and mental health issues treated

I watch his content multiple times a week and I'm not alone in these thoughts, many of his own fans have been questioning his health and behavior and he himself has even shut down the concerns multiple times over the last chunk of months, denial

This post was edited by Beowulf on Feb 14 2019 03:19pm
Gold: 8,000.00
Feb 14 2019 03:18pm
They definitely are, but it's a business and they should be allowed to do whatever the market allows
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll