d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Fortnite >
Poll > You Think We Could Do A Ladder? > Info Inside
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Feb 13 2019 09:32pm
*Reason For Doing On Jsp -
Scrims in Player League get boring and is full of sweats, wager matches on CMG is also full of sweats, where as the players on jsp have a wide range of skill level, and most of us are familiar with each other rather than playing against a random person (not that it matters)

*Format would be similar to -
2 Players join a party, if players are on different servers you will have to decide who is party leader first, then you will best of 3 first game on their server, second game on your server, and third game on the players server who has the most kills thus far.
Sign up would be simple EpicGames / Server / Jsp (Ex. DonMario187 / West / Seouless )

*Winning Pot Would Be similar to -
1st - 1,000Fg
2nd - 500fg
3rd - 250fg
Participation - 100fg (no point in trying this if we can't get at least 10 people, so to try and get as many people to participate as possible I will offer a free sign up with a 100fg reward for playing though the ladder)
can alter this to what ever works in everyone best interest, i'll give 3/5kfg in rewards and not just to the best players

or

1st Place On East (PC) - 500fg
1st Place On East (Console) - 500fg

1st Place On West (PC) - 500fg
1st Place On West (Console) - 500fg

1st Place On Asia/Europe/Oceanic (PC) - 500fg
1st Place On Asia/Europe/Oceanic (Console) - 500fg

Participation - 100fg
players on different servers would still challenge each other ofc but placement will be determined by the console and pc players with the most wins on the server you play on.

what ever pot style that will attract the most players is the one i would go with let me know your guys thoughts :thumbsup:

/can also do trophies for all the winners of your favorite fortnite skin with "#1 (server) Player" in the same font as fortnite's "#1 victory Royal"

//I'll go ahead and start the poll off with "horrible idea" even though I'd still sign up :)

This post was edited by Seouless on Feb 13 2019 09:55pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 13 2019 10:04pm
I'd be down even just for JSP Scrims if we could get enough players. East and West.

Also would participate in the ladder :)

This post was edited by GoldenHammer on Feb 13 2019 10:04pm
Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll