d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Locker Room Eggs
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 39.00
Mar 18 2019 02:37pm
Quote (Crankyjimster @ Mar 14 2019 02:03am)
Lol eggs are 50$ a dozen here every day of the week. So i just deal with eggs a lot.
What i personally do is hard boil eggs and poor ranch on them when i prep them for the day or next day.
Have a seperate bag or container of stuff to make a salad. I do this because it just takes the smell away.
It's also important for me to get in fibers all day since it's effecting my energy levels due to a super fast metabolism.
There is also other like salad dressing that you can throw on your eggs and it just takes away all the smell.
Like the vinegarette type shit. Or you can just fucking waste space and just soak those eggs in a water container with a TINY TINYYYYYYY bit of salt since it will get into your eggs.

I had to deal with that smell for years man. IF you soft boil your eggs it also does not smell as bad but i can't eat it like that.
Yeah, eggs. Now days i can't eat them since i used to eat 24-36 egg whites a week in college. Fk that. FK that.
Eggs, rice, and beans. My god do you guys understand how bad those farts are? Then those random protein shakes....holy fuck. lol

hope u meant 50cents
Gold: 0.00
Mar 18 2019 11:53pm
Quote (Agent007 @ Mar 18 2019 11:37am)
hope u meant 50cents

yeah lol. 50 bucks for eggs yikes.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll