d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > PoE Console Trading >
Service
> Groups > Xbox
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 48.00
Feb 7 2019 10:45am
I know most of you play league, but if you ever want to come run on standard, or if you only play standard, HMU! Always looking to run in groups for more magic find and experience. I do occasionally play BSC, as I have just purchased a geared character. Will be farming up minor currency to buy maps/items/cards/etc to help me out on standard.

Can run anything, T16’s, Elder, Shaper, Labs, whatever, just depends on what we are running and what char I’m running on!

Characters:
[Standard] Kinetic Blast Pathfinder (MF/Speed Runs/Amazing $$/Hour), Arc Self Cast Elementalist (Completions/Fun/Leveling Char), Molten Strike Juggernaut (100% Content), Blade Flurry Duelist (Fun/Dual Claw/Massive Leach)
[Betrayal] Drain Occultist (Fun/Farming/Casual)

Info:
Softcore
Standard
Central Time Zone
Mic & Keyboard

This post was edited by Bradly on Feb 18 2019 08:42pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 7 2019 12:14pm
I'm not on standard much but i have a 91 toxic rain trickster that still does pretty well. Everything else i have is rerolled to weird theorycrafting builds lol
Feb 8 2019 11:11am
Going to be pushing 92-93 today on arc, lmk if you’d like to join!

Gold: 13.00
Feb 8 2019 08:24pm
Id love to run with you (have a few toons I'd like to level higher) but I'm on midnights until Monday. Then I go on daylight for a month. I'm eastern time so id be playing from 3 pm till maybe 1030 pm eastern. Pm me your gamer tag if you'd like to add another. Ive got a map tab with alot of the last atlas maps as well. Can contribute chisel, alchs, etc.
Gold: 4,020.00
Feb 8 2019 08:37pm
I'm also down to play on betrayal, unfortunately I always sell all my shit at end of seasons so dont have any chars on standard
Feb 8 2019 08:57pm
Quote (Stewie24 @ Feb 8 2019 09:24pm)
Id love to run with you (have a few toons I'd like to level higher) but I'm on midnights until Monday. Then I go on daylight for a month. I'm eastern time so id be playing from 3 pm till maybe 1030 pm eastern. Pm me your gamer tag if you'd like to add another. Ive got a map tab with alot of the last atlas maps as well. Can contribute chisel, alchs, etc.

Sounds good man, I’ll PM you my Gamertag, we’ll try to work out day(s) to run!

Quote (Poofypoo @ Feb 8 2019 09:37pm)
I'm also down to play on betrayal, unfortunately I always sell all my shit at end of seasons so dont have any chars on standard

I’d say I’d run on BSC too, but I only made an arc totems, got to level 85. My buddy who made a winter orb, was needing similar gear, so I just donated everything I had, ess worm, Ex, Chaos, fuse, chromes, etc. felt good helping out a friend, was even more rewarding after I found out his luck skyrocketed after that. Anyways, if you ever want to sell some items before/as league ends, HMU! I’ll look through items and see if I like anything :)
Feb 8 2019 10:08pm
Quote (Bradly @ Feb 8 2019 06:57pm)
Sounds good man, I’ll PM you my Gamertag, we’ll try to work out day(s) to run!

I’d say I’d run on BSC too, but I only made an arc totems, got to level 85. My buddy who made a winter orb, was needing similar gear, so I just donated everything I had, ess worm, Ex, Chaos, fuse, chromes, etc. felt good helping out a friend, was even more rewarding after I found out his luck skyrocketed after that. Anyways, if you ever want to sell some items before/as league ends, HMU! I’ll look through items and see if I like anything :)

Prolly gonna keep this guy geared up to play around with on standard most likely, so I can play along with your toons and any1 else. Need more buddies to play with got boring playing myself for 3 seasons
Feb 8 2019 10:44pm
Quote (Poofypoo @ Feb 8 2019 11:08pm)
Prolly gonna keep this guy geared up to play around with on standard most likely, so I can play along with your toons and any1 else. Need more buddies to play with got boring playing myself for 3 seasons

No worries, like I said, I typically only run on standard. Just my preference. Have spent well over 400-500 ex into my 4 builds, 5 counting arc totems, but it would pain me to have spent this much time and effort and currency into building these chars, just to rot away on standard. That’s why I play standard. Now, I do play the first week of leagues with my group, just to see how it is, and possibly make some profit.

I currently have two friends in my group playing BSC, when league ends, they will perm join me on standard, aside from first week of reset. I know they are looking for BSC players for same reasons I am (exp/mf). Shoot me a message on XBL, I’ll connect you guys together and see if times line up for some runs :)
One is a winter orb and other is a tect slam. Tect is shaper built and winter orb is built for T15 and under atm.

This post was edited by Bradly on Feb 8 2019 10:44pm
Feb 8 2019 10:56pm
Quote (Bradly @ Feb 8 2019 08:44pm)
No worries, like I said, I typically only run on standard. Just my preference. Have spent well over 400-500 ex into my 4 builds, 5 counting arc totems, but it would pain me to have spent this much time and effort and currency into building these chars, just to rot away on standard. That’s why I play standard. Now, I do play the first week of leagues with my group, just to see how it is, and possibly make some profit.

I currently have two friends in my group playing BSC, when league ends, they will perm join me on standard, aside from first week of reset. I know they are looking for BSC players for same reasons I am (exp/mf). Shoot me a message on XBL, I’ll connect you guys together and see if times line up for some runs :)
One is a winter orb and other is a tect slam. Tect is shaper built and winter orb is built for T15 and under atm.

Ok I'll PM my gt when I'm home, cant send PM on my phone for some reason
Feb 9 2019 10:27am
Did a 1 hour exp run last night, 2 man group, 12 poorjoy roto. 67% exp @ lvl 92! Going to be hitting 93 here today. Lmk if you want to run <3

This post was edited by Bradly on Feb 9 2019 10:28am
Go Back To PoE Console Trading Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check