d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Right Click Doesnt Work > Shift Button Too
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18.31
Jan 30 2019 08:43pm
When I am in internet cannot make exclamation points or question marks or use shift at all.
It goes straight to view source select all inspect element box.
On top of that when I try to right click on desktop icons it doesn't commit and my right click can make cursor boxes next to the icons like left click does.
This is very strange and I cannot find the virus from full scans and restore points are not there for easy fix.
5 days ago I tried to download playstation 2 emulator and obviously was bad version because it gave me txt documents titled blo me.
on top of that my computer gave weird screen saying infected I shut down immediately and tried to search for 5 days for this virus that I know is inside my computer
Everything runs smooth every game there is only these issues. The shift not working going to view source box. And right click paralyzed and doesn't work in desktop or internet strangely works on games though.

I find no sneaky processor running either I deleted instantly that broken pcsx2 emulator but I think I might have forgot to uninstall it is there a way to track down the files maybe deleted them
but then again virus should be spread if is real. Can this be stopped manually and does anyone have any idea where to begin to fix this

cant type question mark but I woulda put one at the end there.
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll