d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Girl Needs Car For The Dance > X Rated Joke.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,609.00
Jan 28 2019 02:24pm
Stacy just got her license and her friends are bugging her to drive them to school Prom.

"You have to drive us" -one friend remarked
"I will remove you from group chat" -threatened another

So Stacy went to her Dad and said, "Dad, I really need the car this saturday"

"No you can't have the car" Her father quickly retorted

"But daddy, all my friends are asking and I really need it or I will die"

"Oh ya? Well if you need it that bad, then give me a blowjob, and its yours fir saturday night" - Dad said with a smirk

"WTF?!!? No." - Stacy responded with a sour look on her face

"Fine no car."

Next day at school Stacy's friend constantly harassed her, she knew she had to get the car..

Friday night....

Stacy: "dad okay I really need the car tomorrow no joking around"

Dad: "Of course, just a beej..."

Stacy rolled her eyes and moaned in disgust, but what else is a 17 year old girl to do? her Life really would end if she didn't get the car, according to her dumbass friends.

Stacy: "Fine"

Stacy's dad stood up and unzipped his pants, notioning Stacy to get down on her knees...

Stacy slowly lowered, as she got closer to her fathers package a particular smell hit her..

"Dad," Stacy exclaimed, "Your dick smells like shit.. Like literally it smells like shit..."

Dad: "Well ya your brother needs the car tonight"

This post was edited by Crunktd on Jan 28 2019 02:24pm
Gold: 453.00
Apr 14 2019 03:09pm
Quote (Phaggot @ Jan 28 2019 04:24pm)
Stacy just got her license and her friends are bugging her to drive them to school Prom.

"You have to drive us" -one friend remarked
"I will remove you from group chat" -threatened another

So Stacy went to her Dad and said, "Dad, I really need the car this saturday"

"No you can't have the car" Her father quickly retorted

"But daddy, all my friends are asking and I really need it or I will die"

"Oh ya? Well if you need it that bad, then give me a blowjob, and its yours fir saturday night" - Dad said with a smirk

"WTF?!!? No." - Stacy responded with a sour look on her face

"Fine no car."

Next day at school Stacy's friend constantly harassed her, she knew she had to get the car..

Friday night....

Stacy: "dad okay I really need the car tomorrow no joking around"

Dad: "Of course, just a beej..."

Stacy rolled her eyes and moaned in disgust, but what else is a 17 year old girl to do? her Life really would end if she didn't get the car, according to her dumbass friends.

Stacy: "Fine"

Stacy's dad stood up and unzipped his pants, notioning Stacy to get down on her knees...

Stacy slowly lowered, as she got closer to her fathers package a particular smell hit her..

"Dad," Stacy exclaimed, "Your dick smells like shit.. Like literally it smells like shit..."

Dad: "Well ya your brother needs the car tonight"

Wow... lmao this ended differently than I had expected. Definitely a little dark.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll