d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Fallout Series >
FT
> O Caps 10:1 > Pc
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 34,552.00
Jan 25 2019 06:27pm
1000 caps vs 100 fg
Currently I have around 14k but let me know how much you need and I can arrange more.
Gold: 34,552.00
Jan 29 2019 08:03pm
Not selling caps anymore. The cap stash farming runs have just been made impossible by the new patch.
My thoughts below.

I went to my regular cap stash farming location and noticed few differences:

- I now can see how many caps are there in the stash, as if it were a regular container.

- due to my high Cap Collector perk, I can now "search" the cap stash for few extra ones.

- when you click the cap stash, it opens it rather than collecting it.

- AFTER YOU EMPTY THE CAP STASH AND SERVER HOP, THE EXACT SAME STASH WILL NOW BE EMPTY.

- there now can be something else in the cap stash than caps, presumably if it's one you emptied already on a previous server.

- I also noticed that the amount of caps I get from stashes (with Cap Collector maxed + a Caps Bobblehead used) is lower. It used to be 15-300 caps per shash, now it's around 10-100.

- The Caps Bobblehead now, unfortunately, shows the right amount of time left till it expires, rather than being pretty much stuck between 2:30 and 2:50 hours.

For me that means that the whole build I had on a character level 100 that I invested alot of time and caps in, is useless. Thanks Bethesda, especially that there is no real respec option, which means I cannot "reset" my skills and rearrange the perks, but have to instead spend tedious hours leveling with my now debiliated TSE weapons that I spent a lot of caps on, in order to move skills.

Go Back To Fallout Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll