Quote (caswallen @ Feb 22 2019 01:37am)
it's online bitches!

been playing.. pretty solid

Yeah right....
Gold: 1,253.69
Feb 22 2019 06:16pm
Quote (HugoGig @ Feb 22 2019 05:07pm)
Yeah right....

I like the story so far bro... what don't you like about it?
Gold: 3,267.50
Feb 23 2019 03:20am
hows the game ?

is it a 20hour game or decent endgame content ?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 23 2019 08:34am
I'm about 15 hours in and I think I'm going to call it quits. I'm not really enjoying the game.

Reasons why I probably won't continue playing:

• No way to access menu/options while waiting for revive
  • Map in Freeplay frequently takes 5+ seconds to load in
  • Walking speed in fort is slow
  • Destiny 2 with jet packs
  • Can't swap out items in field
  • Loading times
  • Why do I have to spend a minute loading into the forge to change gear?

There are a lot more. These are just the reasons that have frustrated me within the last hour.

I got suckered. I don't ever preorder games but I did this one because I was looking for something different and fun. This is not it. I'm not mad I spent the money on this game. I'm just mad that it brings nothing new to the table and it's really not all that enjoyable once the first few hours of excitement wear off.
Gold: 32,161.71
Feb 23 2019 11:40am
Ingredients are there but this game still in alpha
Gold: 1,253.69
Feb 23 2019 10:31pm
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Feb 23 2019 08:34am)
I'm about 15 hours in and I think I'm going to call it quits. I'm not really enjoying the game.

Reasons why I probably won't continue playing:
  • No way to access menu/options while waiting for revive
  • Map in Freeplay frequently takes 5+ seconds to load in
  • Walking speed in fort is slow
  • Destiny 2 with jet packs
  • Can't swap out items in field
  • Loading times
  • Why do I have to spend a minute loading into the forge to change gear?

There are a lot more. These are just the reasons that have frustrated me within the last hour.

I got suckered. I don't ever preorder games but I did this one because I was looking for something different and fun. This is not it. I'm not mad I spent the money on this game. I'm just mad that it brings nothing new to the table and it's really not all that enjoyable once the first few hours of excitement wear off.

1. be patient and wait for team mate to revive?
2. 5+ seconds? what about Skyrim? the load times were horrendous and yet Skyrim was still one of the best games ever
3. they added in a small jog in fort tarsis, and for tarsis is small as shit anyways, takes literally 1 minute to run around the whole map in the fort
4. the Jetpacks opened up the map vertically to add so much more content... Destiny is just running around the ground most of the time...
5. the Design choice makes planning out your gear while in the fort more realistic... gives you more incentive to plan the expeditions before starting them
6. Loading times are efficient when you realize the depth of the map you have to load...
7. which other Ps4 games give you instant access to social spaces? even Destiny had loading time to enter the tower... its just nonsense and doesnt effect the gameplay at all...

I was in no way suckered in... I love the story, gives me a sense of direction... gameplay is good when you actually know what you are doing... and I am 100% sure the game will improve over time with patches, DLC packs, character Skins, etc.
Feb 23 2019 11:44pm
Quote (Bazi @ Feb 23 2019 01:40pm)
Ingredients are there but this game still in alpha

if its not complete then why they dont finish it before making everyone pay for their shity uncomplete game

they must be laughing they sold 50% of a game for full price

Feb 23 2019 11:45pm
Quote (vaiav @ Feb 24 2019 01:44am)
if its not complete then why they dont finish it before making everyone pay for their shity uncomplete game

they must be laughing they sold 50% of a game for full price

now theyll lauch a 20$ dlc to complete their game
Warn: 10%
Feb 24 2019 08:13am
Quote (caswallen @ Feb 23 2019 10:31pm)
1. be patient and wait for team mate to revive?
2. 5+ seconds? what about Skyrim? the load times were horrendous and yet Skyrim was still one of the best games ever
3. they added in a small jog in fort tarsis, and for tarsis is small as shit anyways, takes literally 1 minute to run around the whole map in the fort
4. the Jetpacks opened up the map vertically to add so much more content... Destiny is just running around the ground most of the time...
5. the Design choice makes planning out your gear while in the fort more realistic... gives you more incentive to plan the expeditions before starting them
6. Loading times are efficient when you realize the depth of the map you have to load...
7. which other Ps4 games give you instant access to social spaces? even Destiny had loading time to enter the tower... its just nonsense and doesnt effect the gameplay at all...

I was in no way suckered in... I love the story, gives me a sense of direction... gameplay is good when you actually know what you are doing... and I am 100% sure the game will improve over time with patches, DLC packs, character Skins, etc.

The issue here is that there is no reason whatsoever to prevent me from accessing the options menu while I am dead. I can't view my teammates POV. I have to sit there and stare at my dead body until one of my teammates are able to come and revive me. The morning that I wrote this I sat there for five minutes while my teammates were on the receiving end of an evisceration. That's five minutes of me not having fun on a game that I paid $60 for. It's a bad design choice. I don't think Skyrim was one of the best games ever. I own it. I don't enjoy playing it. I didn't see the ability to toggle the "faster walk" option in Tarsis, thank you. It's literally Destiny with jetpacks. I don't really care about the loading time to enter fort tarsis. I don't like that I have to load into the forge after a mission, change my gear, and then load back into fort tarsis. It makes no god damned sense and it's a bad design decision.

This game will get better and improve over time. Of course it will. That doesn't change the fact that I don't enjoy it. I've already uninstalled it and won't be purchasing any future DLC.
Feb 24 2019 09:06am
Mizzou what games do you enjoy? You sound like a high maintenance gamer
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll