d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Computer Building > Need A Pc Build > Video/photo Editting, Gaming, Streaming
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 29 2019 10:02pm
Quote (kim_kor @ Jan 29 2019 08:52pm)
If I'm not streaming, is this build pretty kickass for video editing and pubg? or just pubg?

Can I not use my Corsair TX850 PSU?

Edit: I also do have a 1TB Western Digital Blue and 2 SSDs. SSD are older models of intel (320gb) and Crucial (500gb). Don't know if this changes things.

the psu you can reuse (assuming it's non-modular design doesn't interfere with anything)

the WD blue store away for a rainy day HDD. it won't be large enough if you are storing video and games on it.

i don't have much knowledge of SSD's outside of the one i'm using. the one i'm using is a tier above what you are currently looking at with your budget. however, i doubt the SSD's you have will be much better than a decent HDD.

atrhur has a really manageable build linked out for your budget. although i would go for a full atx mobo myself. you can find similar at that price.
you can get a full ATX mobo with decent power phases for the 8th generation chip starting around $130.

if you want to stay on budget take what atrhur listed into high consideration. you should be happy enough for the money.
if you find more money for that budget, debate switching to a "k" chip and getting a mobo with better power phases.
Go Back To Computer Building Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll