d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Unkillable Pvm Char ? Too Tanky ? > Is It Possible / What Gear?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,189.49
Jan 20 2019 07:35pm
to be specific, there's a typo in the d2 code for melee mana burn monsters that makes them deal 256x the amount of damage they're supposed to deal, hence draining even the highest mana pools in 1 hit
ranged mana burn deals the 'normal' amount, which is still rather high
Gold: 16,406.00
Jan 22 2019 11:06am
Quote (Worrywart @ Jan 20 2019 06:17pm)
Paladin

3 defensive/25 dr/2os helm (best) OR 3os/25 dr helm (second best) with sol runes
hoto (best) or Astreon's Iron Ward (second best) or 6os pb with 6x 4rep+resist jewels (yuck)
arkaine's valor with sol rune (best) or gladiator's bane with sol rune (second best)
3 defensive/25 dr ammy
nature's peace x2
tgods or bladebuckle belt or crafted safety belt
crafted safety gloves with % plr and/or rep
crafted safety boots with % plr and/or rep
3 defensive/15 dr/2os shield with optional base resist (best) or 4os/15 dr shield with optional base res (second best) or gerke shield

Since a lot of these items are hard to find, just filling a gris set with sol runes (rep jewels for the weapon) works almost as well (you just lose like 15-20 dr and some mdr)

max prayer
1-20 into cleansing (up to you)
if you don't care about offense at all go ahead and max out your resist auras as well for the passive boost
if you REALLY dont care about offense put the rest into holy shield

get like 3k hp after bo then dump the rest into dex for more defense (which makes your durability last longer)

This build can go afk next to uber diablo/baal, and only mephisto's ice ball attack is really able to do anything to you

Tried that unkillable in 1 player game
I can get kill in 8p game maybe my gear suck yet i need few updates
Gold: 8.73
Jan 22 2019 12:46pm
Quote (Soultouch @ Jan 22 2019 12:06pm)
Tried that unkillable in 1 player game
I can get kill in 8p game maybe my gear suck yet i need few updates

How long did you have to afk to die taking 20 damage per hit
Gold: 6,586.00
Jan 23 2019 06:34am
Quote (Worrywart @ 21 Jan 2019 00:17)
Paladin

3 defensive/25 dr/2os helm (best) OR 3os/25 dr helm (second best) with sol runes
hoto (best) or Astreon's Iron Ward (second best) or 6os pb with 6x 4rep+resist jewels (yuck)
arkaine's valor with sol rune (best) or gladiator's bane with sol rune (second best)
3 defensive/25 dr ammy
nature's peace x2
tgods or bladebuckle belt or crafted safety belt
crafted safety gloves with % plr and/or rep
crafted safety boots with % plr and/or rep
3 defensive/15 dr/2os shield with optional base resist (best) or 4os/15 dr shield with optional base res (second best) or gerke shield

Since a lot of these items are hard to find, just filling a gris set with sol runes (rep jewels for the weapon) works almost as well (you just lose like 15-20 dr and some mdr)

max prayer
1-20 into cleansing (up to you)
if you don't care about offense at all go ahead and max out your resist auras as well for the passive boost
if you REALLY dont care about offense put the rest into holy shield

get like 3k hp after bo then dump the rest into dex for more defense (which makes your durability last longer)

This build can go afk next to uber diablo/baal, and only mephisto's ice ball attack is really able to do anything to you

why you suggest arky over gbane? due to skills on pala?
do you think soe and dwarf is too much mitigated mdr while you need more pdr?
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll