d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Strategy & Guides > Comparing Two Builds > Which To Make Next?
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 48.00
Jan 16 2019 11:41pm
Hello everybody!

Was looking to start a new character soon. Something good, something juicy. Have narrowed it down to two builds.

First one is a Scion Reaver, it would use 2x 400+ pdps claws versus 2x Daggers, but other than that a typical Scion reave build.

Cons: Forced to use Whirling Blades (not a huge fan of WB) $$ for a good boss killer, can clear maps very nicely without tooooo much $$
Pros: Sexy play style, I like claws

Second one is Glacial Cascade Saboteur Miner Would follow a normal build guide for this.
Pros: Insane dps, bosses and mapping
Cons: might be the slowest PoE char?

Would love if anybody who’s played either Scion Reaver (Dual Claw or Dual Daggers) or GC Sab Miner could give me any likes and dislikes to the builds. Help me narrow it to one or the other before I make both :lol:

E: also I am aware of stat-stick nerf
E2: would also be open to other builds
(Excluding: MS Jug, KB Path, Arc Ele)

This post was edited by Bradly on Jan 17 2019 12:13am
Gold: 356.93
Jan 17 2019 04:12pm
The miner will be faster at everything and tankier.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jan 17 2019 04:12pm
Gold: 48.00
Jan 19 2019 05:29pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jan 17 2019 05:12pm)
The miner will be faster at everything and tankier.

From every live stream and YouTube video I’ve seen about the two, reave looks 5x faster at clever speed in maps. But when it comes down to boss killing, GC Sab is just way more superior in every way.

In the past, normally I’ve been able to break down the builds and decide fairly quickly. I’m truly at a 50/50 for these two.

I guess my question would be, which build (end game) would be the most expensive? Reave? I feel GC Sab might be cheaper with better damage output.

E: I also failed to mention, the GC Sab would be a Life build, versus the LL or MoM variants.

This post was edited by Bradly on Jan 19 2019 05:30pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic