d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > ## I Need Someone Active ## > To Do Very Simple Task
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 169.00
Jan 24 2019 05:33pm
I am not designer at all, but people like OP (considering all posts here and SA topic) are the exact type of client that I would never work for in real life.
In my younger days I used to work as a freelance software developer (mostly web pages for shops, apartments etc) and I have left it mostly because of clients like OP and found my happiness in organised non-toxic place.

From my experience when someone say this two phrases it is a big big red flag and you should never accept their offer.
1. "This should be easy, and I wont pay you that much $ for that work!"
FACTS:
-You have no fucking idea is it easy or hard
-You have no fucking idea how much time does it take
-You have no fucking idea how much time did person invested in himself to learn doing stuff like that in short amount of time

2. "This is not what I asked for, can't you think with your own head and do it like I imagined!"
FACTS:
-I can't read your fucking mind
-I am not paid enough to think about your exact needs that you were fucking lazy to write in details
-I will not refund you a shit if I have spent my free time doing work that you did not like because of your poorly written specifications

Quote (grandmasterdom @ Jan 17 2019 03:24pm)
You're right, I don't know. I have someone IRL I'll pay cash and another guy via pm im working with

Most people would not even take a look at your picture for a $2, and you are claiming that you found someone IRL cheaper than TripleGGG.
Bullshit!

/e Also this, lol: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80482668&f=111

This post was edited by WeAreTheBorg on Jan 24 2019 05:38pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 24 2019 05:40pm
Quote (WeAreTheBorg @ Jan 24 2019 11:33pm)
I am not designer at all, but people like OP (considering all posts here and SA topic) are the exact type of client that I would never work for in real life.
In my younger days I used to work as a freelance software developer (mostly web pages for shops, apartments etc) and I have left it mostly because of clients like OP and found my happiness in organised non-toxic place.

From my experience when someone say this two phrases it is a big big red flag and you should never accept their offer.
FACTS:
-You have no fucking idea how much time did person invested in himself to learn doing stuff like that in short amount of time

2. "This is not what I asked for, can't you think with your own head and do it like I imagined!"
FACTS:
-I am not paid enough to think about your exact needs that you were fucking lazy to write in details
-I will not refund you a shit if I have spent my free time doing work that you did not like because of your poorly written specifications

Most people would not even take a look at your picture for a $2, and you are claiming that you found someone IRL cheaper than TripleGGG.
Bullshit!

/e Also this, lol: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80482668&f=111

FACT I JUST FUCKING DOWNLOADED MY OWN PROGRAM AND TAUGHT MYSELF EXACTLY WHAT TO DO FOR FREE SO SHOVE YOUR COMMENT UP YOUR URETHRA BEFORE I JAM MY FIST UP THERE AGAIN
Jan 24 2019 05:40pm
Quote (grandmasterdom @ Jan 24 2019 11:40pm)
FACT I JUST FUCKING DOWNLOADED MY OWN PROGRAM AND TAUGHT MYSELF EXACTLY WHAT TO DO FOR FREE SO SHOVE YOUR COMMENT UP YOUR URETHRA BEFORE I JAM MY FIST UP THERE AGAIN

lol k
Jan 24 2019 05:41pm
Quote (WeAreTheBorg @ Jan 24 2019 11:33pm)

FACTS:

FACTS:

Bullshit!

/e Also this, lol: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80482668&f=111[/URL]

Gold: 1.00

lol
Jan 24 2019 05:44pm
Quote (WeAreTheBorg @ Jan 24 2019 11:40pm)
lol k

Why are you posting? You're irrelevant. And Broke. Stick to what your initial post says ... " You don't know shit"

Literally, 30 minutes, couple tutorials, ... I am doing a better job than this little snot nosed shit did, and now I'll just make my own LOGO design too. If you want something done right, do it yourself. You on the other hand, should keep to yourself, thanks. have a great day .
Quote (grandmasterdom @ Jan 24 2019 11:41pm)
lol

I am not trading at all on jsp. Donated all fgs long long time ago.
But hey, at least I can afford $2 for photo editing ;)

Quote (grandmasterdom @ Jan 24 2019 11:44pm)
Why are you posting? You're irrelevant. And Broke. Stick to what your initial post says ... " You don't know shit"

Literally, 30 minutes, couple tutorials, ... I am doing a better job than this little snot nosed shit did, and now I'll just make my own LOGO design too. If you want something done right, do it yourself. You on the other hand, should keep to yourself, thanks. have a great day .

30 minutes worth of tutorials. wow, such pro.
Share your work with us and let us be judges!

This post was edited by WeAreTheBorg on Jan 24 2019 05:45pm
Quote (WeAreTheBorg @ Jan 24 2019 11:44pm)

Meh - I make about 3300 after tax every two weeks. I'm okay bud ;) Thought I'd ask on JSP cuz I don't know any other online communities except this from back in the day, and they always did good work.

so you're literally on here to stick your nose into other peoples business? HAHAHAHA ... loser.

done talking to you, literally not even worth my time.

This post was edited by grandmasterdom on Jan 24 2019 05:46pm
Jan 24 2019 05:47pm

30 minutes worth of tutorials. wow, such pro.
Share your work with us and let us be judges!

Refer to what I just said, this is the last time I respond to you. You literally just said you have no purpose on here, just like your pathetic life lol. Go back to teaching boy scouts loser.
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll