d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Hardcore Trading >
Service
> Ekia's Leveling Services
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 181.40
Jan 16 2019 12:12pm
Welcome to Ekia's Leveling Service Page!

Hello exiles. Offering fast and efficient leveling or rushing services for SC and HC Betrayal. I have been a mostly hardcore PoE player for about 7 years now, multiple characters leveled to 90+. I'm a fast, safe leveler and can consistently level characters of all different builds with ease. I've offered these services in previous leagues as well such as Abyss, Perandus, and Prophecy (links below):

Services and Pricing

Standard Leveling

Leveling Service:
- 1-50 - 500fg (Please allow ~5 hours negotiated start time) (Normal lab included)
- 1-60 - 750fg (Please allow ~8 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included)
- 1-70 - 1250fg (Please allow ~12 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included)
- 1-80 - 2000fg (Please allow ~24 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included, merc additional 10fg)

SSF Leveling Service:
- 1-50 - 1000fg (Please allow ~5 hours negotiated start time) (Normal lab included)
- 1-60 - 1500fg (Please allow ~8 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included)
- 1-70 - 2000fg (Please allow ~15 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included)
- 1-80 - 2500fg (Please allow ~36 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included, merc additional 10fg)

Hardcore Leveling

HC Leveling Service:
- 1-50 - 850fg (Please allow ~6 hours negotiated start time) (Normal lab included)
- 1-60 - 1300fg (Please allow ~8 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included)
- 1-70 - 2000fg (Please allow ~15-20 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included, merc additional 50fg)
- 1-80 - 3000fg (Please allow ~48 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal, cruel, and merc lab included)

- For 1-80, a full, basic gear set including max resists will be included on the character

SSFHC Leveling Service:
- 1-50 - 1250fg (Please allow ~6 hours negotiated start time) (Normal lab included)
- 1-60 - 1600fg (Please allow ~8 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included)
- 1-70 - 2500fg (Please allow ~15-20 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included)
- 1-80 - 4000fg (Please allow ~48 hours from negotiated start time) (Normal and cruel lab included, merc can be negotiated for additional FG depending on build)

- For 1-80, a full, basic gear set including max resists will be included on the character

- Please note: The time to level may fluctuate slightly as it's based on the build/tree followed. For example, if you're having me level a max block build it may take me a bit longer to clear content then on a full crit build. Typically I am finished much sooner than the estimated times.

Terms

-I will use my own leveling gear that will be transferred on to, and removed from the character upon completion.
-You keep all drops/currency found during the leveling process
-Your character will be left with any gear found/used outside of my leveling gear, but a full set, max resists etc are not guaranteed unless otherwise agreed upon.
-You must give me a skill tree to follow and if you have any specific instructions on certain things or path you would like to have on the tree by the time desired level is reached.
-If you have certain gems you need leveled for the build make sure they are included in the PoB you send me and I will do my best to have all of them leveled. If you want to purchase quality gems to have leveled on the character prior to me logging in, that can be arranged as well.
-Important!! For the safety of your account, once I have logged in, please do not attempt to login to your account until the leveling process has been completed. I will notify you once the job is complete and it is safe to login again.

Payment terms:

Unless a different arrangement is agreed upon prior to start, payment will be 25% up front and 75% upon completion.

I appreciate everyone checking out my services, if you have questions feel free to post here or PM me. Look forward to working with you all!

Current Active Order? No, currently available!

This post was edited by ekia on Jan 16 2019 04:47pm
Jan 16 2019 04:42pm
Bump
Jan 17 2019 04:36pm
Bump
Go Back To Hardcore Trading Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check