d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Pockets Are Low > Please Help Me!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 15 2019 11:14am
Pick one of your favorite companies and figure out which ownership form they have. Decide how you think this type of ownership helps the company. Does it give them more money for investing, does it allow them to stay true to their values, etc. Do you think a different type of ownership would benefit the company? Why?

This is my fundamentals of business class in college.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 15 2019 05:23pm
Nevermind guys. I walk this world alone, I do things myself. fk yall

heres the golden ticket

Home Depot Incorporation is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells products such as tools, construction products, appliances, services, etc. Home Depot (HD) has a corporation ownership. This type of ownership helps the company in ways from expanding it's two home-improvement stores to over 2000 locations across North America. It is also convenient that Home Depot's physical presence is that 90% of the U.S. population lives within 10 miles of a Home Depot location. This allows the company to generate more money and stay true to their values. The company invested heavily in resolving customer issues, the checkout experience. To improve speed and convenience to their customers, Home Depot Incorporation pilots a redesign of their front-end in some of their locations. I do not think that a different ownership of this company would benefit this company. In the last four years, the company has grown in it's sales by $1 billion. Home Depot's online operations are also the 17th largest retailer in the United States. This is the type of ownership that Home depot Incorporation has, and why I think no other ownership would benefit the company.
Gold: 1,825.00
Jan 16 2019 10:17pm
I built a mock network for Home Depot in Cisco Packet Tracer if that is any help...
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll