d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > First Sig In Years!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 396.00
Jan 10 2019 10:46pm
Hey folks,

I recently got back into playin d2 after a close to fifteen year hiatus, and it's been about that long since I've done sig design. I was a staff member on an old site called Sigsource back in the early internet days, 05-06, and did a couple hundred designs back then. I since transitioned to traditional art and do mostly drawings and oil paintings these days professionally. But I decided to give sig design a whirl again! Wanted to do something a bit different, so I browsed DA and found some cool vintage stock photos. Played around with it and some textures and came up with this one. First sig since ~ 2006. :). Cnc welcome. I also have my prior sigs up at a gallery in my signature if you'd like to see.

This is the stock img:
https://www.deviantart.com/peterpicture/art/A-Forgotten-Beauty-776913404

Slightly earlier edit:

This post was edited by Tiepolo22 on Jan 10 2019 10:47pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 11 2019 11:39pm
The design makes me feel like there's a hidden message in there to decipher :lol:
The edit was a good fix on the hair imo, but it also looks like some texture elsewhere was lost as a result.
When most of the image is sharp, the small blurry sections on the left tend to draw my eyes attention more than the stock image.
Interesting choice in stock, and what you did with it. I like what you did with the text, as opposed to using your full name.
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll