d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > What Keeps You Playing This Game?
1237Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 9 2019 03:16pm
For me, its smurfing in iron - gold and stomping one person only on the enemy team as hard as possible, gently baiting them in all chat and getting them banned for inting / toxicity in post game.
What keeps you clicking "Find match"
Gold: 716,955.60
Jan 10 2019 04:11am
/roll 1d1000
Gold: 16,320.00
Jan 10 2019 07:24am
Quote (123456789 @ 10 Jan 2019 05:11)
/roll 1d1000

Go away
Gold: 117.00
Jan 10 2019 07:47am
*nothing better to do
*competition
*midgame / lategame standoffs all game

Theres something in the game that makes it fun even in my age. Its a clear product of free market capitalism because it started as a warcraft 3 custom map
Warn: 50%
Jan 10 2019 09:36am
Quote (Ulfus @ Jan 10 2019 08:47am)
*nothing better to do
*competition
*midgame / lategame standoffs all game

Theres something in the game that makes it fun even in my age. Its a clear product of free market capitalism because it started as a warcraft 3 custom map

no, you're a faggot actually. Dota started as a WC3 custom map. It's creator Icefrog worked with Valve to launch Dota2. League of legends is a watered down retard friendly emo game that takes the layout and concept of Dota, and turns it into a game that onloy retarded faggots like yourself can't master in a week.

Lmao@ it started as a warcraft 3 custom map in a league of legends forum
Jan 10 2019 09:59am
Quote (BernTheJooze @ 10 Jan 2019 17:36)
no, you're a faggot actually. Dota started as a WC3 custom map. It's creator Icefrog worked with Valve to launch Dota2. League of legends is a watered down retard friendly emo game that takes the layout and concept of Dota, and turns it into a game that onloy retarded faggots like yourself can't master in a week.

Lmao@ it started as a warcraft 3 custom map in a league of legends forum

Youre a communist though

e: because league and dota are almost the same game

This post was edited by Ulfus on Jan 10 2019 10:09am
Jan 10 2019 10:24am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Ulfus @ Jan 10 2019 10:59am)
Youre a communist though

e: because league and dota are almost the same game

I see. Well, asking anyone who isn't a literal retard you would know that they are very different games for many reasons. They are both mobas. That's what they share in common, although DotA prettymuch started it all. Actually a SC2 mod started it all prior to dota, but the same people made them and had a better platform on WC3 and dota was born.

Anyways, the fact that you think these games have anything in common validates that you are a retard. Please do yourself, and the world a favor and go into your kitchen, find the sharpest knife in there, go into the bathroom, lay down in your bathtub, take the knife and push at firmly into each of your wrists, then go to sleep. The world will be a better place, and the average IQ of this country will increase slightly.
Jan 10 2019 10:56am
Quote (BernTheJooze @ 10 Jan 2019 18:24)
I see. Well, asking anyone who isn't a literal retard you would know that they are very different games for many reasons. They are both mobas. That's what they share in common, although DotA prettymuch started it all. Actually a SC2 mod started it all prior to dota, but the same people made them and had a better platform on WC3 and dota was born.

Anyways, the fact that you think these games have anything in common validates that you are a retard. Please do yourself, and the world a favor and go into your kitchen, find the sharpest knife in there, go into the bathroom, lay down in your bathtub, take the knife and push at firmly into each of your wrists, then go to sleep. The world will be a better place, and the average IQ of this country will increase slightly.

Youre still a communist. You yourself said that someone who can play dota can come into league and wreck.

Enjoy your +10%

This post was edited by Ulfus on Jan 10 2019 10:57am
Jan 10 2019 11:02am
Quote (Ulfus @ Jan 10 2019 11:56am)
Youre still a communist. You yourself said that someone who can play dota can come into league and wreck.

Do you understand what the term communist means? You aren't making yourself out to be any less of a retard. First, you claim that League was created in WC3, then you claim the League is almost the same as Dota, and for some reason you keep calling me a communist.

Yes, any quality dota player can come to League and wreck. Do you know how I know this? Because I did it in Season1 and Season2 for money. You know how else I know? Several other people I play with did it in Season1 and Season2 for money.

If you were able to even get to 3k MMR in dota, which is pitiful, you would learn the tools needed to realize how easy this game is and it all becomes so simple. If you don't play dota, and haven't played dota at a high level you do not earn the right to comment on what is and what isn't.

Clearly your pig of a mother drank too much while pregnant and instead of having an abortion she shit you out 2 months premature. I'm sorry this happened to you and I'm sorry this is the reality of your life, but please, if you are going to state facts, have them be facts. Otherwise you just look like a retarded faggot.

I haven't opened a League client in bout 6 years. I know nothing bout the current state of the game. I am willing to bet any sum of money that I will literally shit down your throat in any balanced 1v1 scenario. If you'd like to do this, and give me the opportunity to prove what a disgusting pile of shit you are, then let's move forward. I can get any sum of FG to make this happen. Let's see if the non LoL dota player can stomp the "i can only play league" in his own client.
Gold: 11,376.21
Jan 10 2019 11:29am
Quote (BernTheJooze @ Jan 10 2019 01:02pm)
Do you understand what the term communist means? You aren't making yourself out to be any less of a retard. First, you claim that League was created in WC3, then you claim the League is almost the same as Dota, and for some reason you keep calling me a communist.

Yes, any quality dota player can come to League and wreck. Do you know how I know this? Because I did it in Season1 and Season2 for money. You know how else I know? Several other people I play with did it in Season1 and Season2 for money.

If you were able to even get to 3k MMR in dota, which is pitiful, you would learn the tools needed to realize how easy this game is and it all becomes so simple. If you don't play dota, and haven't played dota at a high level you do not earn the right to comment on what is and what isn't.

Clearly your pig of a mother drank too much while pregnant and instead of having an abortion she shit you out 2 months premature. I'm sorry this happened to you and I'm sorry this is the reality of your life, but please, if you are going to state facts, have them be facts. Otherwise you just look like a retarded faggot.

I haven't opened a League client in bout 6 years. I know nothing bout the current state of the game. I am willing to bet any sum of money that I will literally shit down your throat in any balanced 1v1 scenario. If you'd like to do this, and give me the opportunity to prove what a disgusting pile of shit you are, then let's move forward. I can get any sum of FG to make this happen. Let's see if the non LoL dota player can stomp the "i can only play league" in his own client.

a season 1 all-star!! What a badass

Sign my tits pls

This post was edited by MrDuDu on Jan 10 2019 11:29am
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
1237Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll