d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > West Ladder Sorc V Sorc Dueling > Wscl - Svs - Duels - Sorc V Sorc
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 91,625.00
Jan 5 2019 04:05am
Use this format to sign up

JSP Account: xxxxxx
Bnet Account: xxxxxx
Character Name: xxxxxx (Character type>> Es Fb, Vita Fb, Es Light, Vita light, Es Cold, Vita Cold<<)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention :Please take the time to read the rule set before signing up for the ladder...it is the same rule set from previous Sorc vs Sorc ladder challenge dueling ladder..with a few minor adaptations to make things more fair for all types of sorcs...I have bolded the parts that have been changed for your convenience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SvS Rules:
Here is the now current SvS Ruleset:

These Rules have been Based on Standard D2GM rule set, they have been modified through trial to be as fair as physically possible for all duelists.
>>Credit of the layout to Corwin1029+Whiteshadowmaster <<

Rules:

Third Party Programs:
No hacks. You will be banned from all ladders when caught if you use any kind of mod or hack.

Potions:
Vita Sorcs: May use mana pots only.
Es Vs Es Duels: May not use any pots.
Es Vs Vita Duels: Both sorcs may use mana pots only.

All shrines are banned.

Curses and Banned Spells / skills:
No characters may prebuff.
No Slow missile or any skill / curse used by item charge.
Enchant is not allowed.

Other:
The use of houses and walls is banned and considered being overly defensive this will result in a DQ if required.
Life Replenish Is Capped At 40.
No healing auras or otherwise.
Mercenaries are banned.
No more than 10x 15/70’s are allowed OR
No more than 13x 20/17's small charms are allowed.
No more than 10x life/resist small charms is allowed.
In any situation where both persons die from each other it is a draw and a null point, the score stays the same and they proceed with the duel.

Banned Classes:
Enchant builds, widow and Passion are banned from SvS.

Banned Gear:
Any item that adds a aura is banned. (exceptions: Infinity and Phoenix)

Stack Item Description:
Any 1 item that gives over 65 resistance (66 or more)

Resistances and Absorb:
if your cold resist exceeds 400, you may not wear a ravenfrost...even if none of your gear includes a stack item.
You may not use absorb over 20%.
You may only use one item of absorb.
You may not obtain overall max resistance of over 85%.
You may only use one item to stack your resistances.
You may use one item of absorb or max resistance in conjunction with one item used to stack your resistances
You may use each type of absorb or max resistance at the same time. (example: tgod + infernostrides + ravenfrost)
No more than 50 resist of any type can be achieved from charms. (excluding annihilus and torch)
- example1: 10x 20life / 5all res = 50 res
- example2: 4x 20life / 11cold res + 1x 20life / 5all res = 49 res
- example3: 5x 20life / 10cold res = 50 res

Resistances and Absorb Exceptions:
Nightwing is not considered an absorb item.
TGod is considered a max resistance item, not an absorb item.
Vs Cold Sorcs: If you use the allowed 1 stack item you may not use cold absorb or max resistances.
Es vs ES Duels: You may not use any absorb.
Es vs ES Duels: You may not obtain overall max resistance of over 80%.
Es vs Vita duels: Both parties may obtain up to 85% max resistance (assuming it doesn't interfere with the mitigation rule)
ES% + Max resist increase + Absorb = Mitigation

Mitigation Limit = 100%
(Example1: a 80%es sorc uses ravens. This is 100%mitigation because ravens is 20%absorb)
(Example2: a 95%es sorc has a Lo rune in his vmagi This is 100% mitigation because lo is 5%max resist)

if there is a item or a skill you have questions about on whether it is acceptable despite the current rules, PM E2Z@jsp or Other MED WILL be listed here and we will do our best to make a fair decision.

Dodge rules & after match steps:

Dodge limit is 3 days. If defender does not reply in 3 days, the challenger will receive his spot. If you cannot complete his challenge at the time, please contact a mod and he will do his best to keep your position.

Duels are first to 5.

After losing a match u may not re-challenge the person you lost to for 3 days however you may still challenge anyone else and anyone else may challenge them.

**The winner MUST post a screen-shot of 1 kill ( any kill on their opponent) with the time.**
Game must be Hell.

Only One account is allowed on this ladder

========================================================

Posting Correct Screen shots:
You must post at least two screen shots of the duel.

It is quite simple on how to take an s/s correctly the way it is needed so us mods can check if you use hacks.

1. Have game map up while taking s/s.
2. Have your message log up with at LEAST 1 kill.
3. Have your left side skills up.
4. Take s/s of both of those.
5. Go to a website in which can upload your image , such as *** or tinypic.
6. Post the s/s on website.

Thats how simple it is to post a correct s/s in order for us to see you don't use hacks and you actually won the duel.

Example:

https://i.imgur.com/wwRP0j5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/EH6cXyA.jpg

Challenges:

When challenging on the ladder, post all information for both participants and send a personal message to the player you challenged ASAP.
example;

Character Name: xxxxxx (type pf sorc and es or vita)

challenges

Character Name: xxxxxx

The user has been PM'd

You may only challenge someone if there 1 or 2 spots ahead of you.

SPAM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED YOU WILL BE WARNED ONCE AND THEN REMOVED MODERATORS DO HAVE THIS STICKIED

Current Moderators / Approved Helpers: E2Z -- PM me if you are INTERESTED and want to Med.

Should Also be noted that at this time locked/scammer users will not be able to duel in this ladder due to the lack of PM ability.

*Lastly, I will give this some time to get 5 people committed before we can start challenges. This is open though.
Gold: 18,190.43
Jan 5 2019 11:55pm
<3
Gold: 17,858.00
Jan 6 2019 12:18am
no melee sorc ):
Jan 6 2019 12:38am
Quote (gman117 @ Jan 5 2019 11:18pm)
no melee sorc ):

As much as I'd love to include those sorcs, they really arent going to come near a caster in any GM type of PK. The market for those sorcs is so niche that I've never seen one that wanted in on a SvS ladder.

I will start his off.

JSP Account: E2Z
Bnet Account: 007.
Character Name: FBall - Vita Cold

This post was edited by e2z on Jan 6 2019 12:39am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 6 2019 07:53pm
Quote (e2z @ Jan 5 2019 10:38pm)
As much as I'd love to include those sorcs, they really arent going to come near a caster in any GM type of PK. The market for those sorcs is so niche that I've never seen one that wanted in on a SvS ladder.

I will start his off.

JSP Account: E2Z
Bnet Account: 007.
Character Name: FBall - Vita Cold

I mean.. id like to enter my Melee Sorc.. so far two out of the three people that have posted have asked about Melee Sorcs. I also feel that if Melee Sorcs are at a disadvantage then why not let us join? It gives us a challenge and other Sorcs a feel good win :P

JSP Account: Ciickwerks
Bnet Account: Wayko
Character Name: WAYKOisback - ES Melee

pleeeeeeaaassee :P
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 70%
Jan 6 2019 07:59pm
Sign me up on my bear sorc

Aphetto
Nub
Mozo -ES Bear
Gold: 1,855.01
Jan 7 2019 12:08am
this is new. what's the point of this? jsut bragging rights? and how is es vs vita fair if both use mana pots. seems unfair for vita? is there an entry fee or trophy or anything?
Jan 7 2019 12:34am
Quote (clickwerks @ Jan 6 2019 06:53pm)
I mean.. id like to enter my Melee Sorc.. so far two out of the three people that have posted have asked about Melee Sorcs. I also feel that if Melee Sorcs are at a disadvantage then why not let us join? It gives us a challenge and other Sorcs a feel good win :P

JSP Account: Ciickwerks
Bnet Account: Wayko
Character Name: WAYKOisback - ES Melee

pleeeeeeaaassee :P

Will consider if there isnt much of a turn out. But really, the point of this is to SvS

Quote (Aphetto @ Jan 6 2019 06:59pm)
Sign me up on my bear sorc

Aphetto
Nub
Mozo -ES Bear

lord! Hehe Bring Mozo back from the grave. I miss our ladders from back in the day man. Will post a all class one soon. get some toons on west? :)

Quote (donchonalucci @ Jan 6 2019 11:08pm)
this is new. what's the point of this? jsut bragging rights? and how is es vs vita fair if both use mana pots. seems unfair for vita? is there an entry fee or trophy or anything?

Fun. It is not unfair, trust me, Vita greatly outtanks ES in sorc only PK. If this was east NL and you have 13X bmana as an es sorc the rule would still apply if you are under 80% ES. Between mitigation rules, and ladder not having 15life/70mana scs, it will be more then fair. There is no trophy because this is ladder. Just as Blizzard has ladder, this is something you need to climb and conquer type of thing. Just because you defeat #1 doesnt mean you are done, there will always be a challenger.

If you think its unfair to vita, make a ES sorc and join!
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 70%
Jan 7 2019 02:59am
Quote (e2z @ Jan 6 2019 08:34pm)
Will consider if there isnt much of a turn out. But really, the point of this is to SvS

lord! Hehe Bring Mozo back from the grave. I miss our ladders from back in the day man. Will post a all class one soon. get some toons on west? :)

Fun. It is not unfair, trust me, Vita greatly outtanks ES in sorc only PK. If this was east NL and you have 13X bmana as an es sorc the rule would still apply if you are under 80% ES. Between mitigation rules, and ladder not having 15life/70mana scs, it will be more then fair. There is no trophy because this is ladder. Just as Blizzard has ladder, this is something you need to climb and conquer type of thing. Just because you defeat #1 doesnt mean you are done, there will always be a challenger.

If you think its unfair to vita, make a ES sorc and join!

I havent played in like a year and a half or so, been having a hard time logging on i think i need to reinstall. Maybe take a look at it this week while the gf is out of town see if i can get it up and running
Gold: 213,404.68
Jan 10 2019 04:11pm
Quote (donchonalucci @ Jan 6 2019 11:08pm)

typically only allowed to use mana as an es sorc if you're below a specific es% threshold, i.e the tourney you were in w/ mb nova nec
though don't see that posted anywhere in here so have fun with that :rofl:
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic