d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Culinary Arts > Official D2jsp Cookbook
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 4 2019 12:14pm
quite the compilation of recipes here.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 5 2019 12:05pm
LOL
Gold: 0.00
Mar 23 2019 12:54pm
masterful presentation
Gold: 255.00
Apr 4 2019 11:52pm
True Best Quebec poutine
Ingredients:

3 large sweet potatoes or russet potatoes
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp flour
2 large shallots, sliced
1 ½ Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
2 cups of organic beef stock
Handful of parsley, minced
Pinch of thyme
Pinch of brown sugar
1 L peanut oil
1 cup cheese curds
Instructions:

Push potatoes through a french fry cutter or hand cut so that pieces are uniform in size. Soak in ice water for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Heat a pan on medium, melt butter then add flour and whisk vigorously for about 8 minutes until the roux is amber coloured. Remove from the heat.
In another pan, lightly sauté shallots in olive oil over medium heat for about 1 minute. Add sea salt and pepper. Deglaze with organic beef stock, add thyme, brown sugar and bring to a simmer.
Whisk in the roux and let reduce on medium low for 15 minutes. Stir in fresh, minced parsley.
Strain chilled sweet potato fries and dry them in a salad spinner. It is important the fries be thoroughly dried before cooking.
Heat peanut oil in a heavy pot on medium-high until oil thermometer reaches 375 degrees F. Fry the potatoes in small batches for 5 minutes, then lay them on a wire rack to drain.
Place the fries on a plate, top with cheese curds and smother with gravy.

This post was edited by hehexd on Apr 4 2019 11:52pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 5 2019 11:40pm
pls iso
Gold: 453.00
Apr 14 2019 02:17pm
Lmao....

I mean I have 99 cooking on Oldschool Runescape, so I can cook a mean bowl of cereal.
Gold: 3,267.50
Apr 21 2019 04:20am
Quote (hehexd @ Apr 5 2019 01:52am)
True Best Quebec poutine
Ingredients:

2 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp flour
2 large shallots, sliced
Pinch of thyme
Pinch of brown sugar
1 L peanut oil
1 cup cheese curds
Instructions:

Push potatoes through a french fry cutter or hand cut so that pieces are uniform in size. Soak in ice water for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Heat a pan on medium, melt butter then add flour and whisk vigorously for about 8 minutes until the roux is amber coloured. Remove from the heat.
In another pan, lightly sauté shallots in olive oil over medium heat for about 1 minute. Add sea salt and pepper. Deglaze with organic beef stock, add thyme, brown sugar and bring to a simmer.
Whisk in the roux and let reduce on medium low for 15 minutes. Stir in fresh, minced parsley.
Strain chilled sweet potato fries and dry them in a salad spinner. It is important the fries be thoroughly dried before cooking.
Heat peanut oil in a heavy pot on medium-high until oil thermometer reaches 375 degrees F. Fry the potatoes in small batches for 5 minutes, then lay them on a wire rack to drain.

you been to quebec recently ? 2th post of you i see about quebec poutine lol

i live there and i can tell poutine is awesome
Gold: 2,523.00
Apr 21 2019 07:26am
Quote (hehexd @ Apr 4 2019 10:52pm)
True Best Quebec poutine
Ingredients:

2 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp flour
2 large shallots, sliced
Pinch of thyme
Pinch of brown sugar
1 L peanut oil
1 cup cheese curds
Instructions:

Need moar curdz
Gold: 75.00
May 25 2019 10:45am
omg i lol'd i need more updates
Gold: 0.67
May 25 2019 10:46am
you need to find yourself a woman lol, poor guys :rolleyes:
Go Back To Culinary Arts Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll