d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Looking For Help Syncing Audio To Video Capture
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 28 2018 04:59pm
The basic breakdown is I'm running two computers, one with Windows and one with Linux. I'm not very skilled with the Linux computer, but was advised to use as such for streaming and recording purposes.

I have several different audio devices: microphone, webcam, video capture card, and speakers. My goal is to properly set up the audio input/output to stream in such a way that I can also plug in my headphones to the main computer and hear the game/music so that I'm on pace with what the audience is hearing.

Right now my main computer will delay audio significantly, for example if I hit play on a song, it will be several minutes after the fact that I actually hear it

If you can help me with this problem I will get FG to compensate you for your trouble, not sure how long this can take to properly go through and make sure everything is set up correctly. I have discord/skype to go through this process

This post was edited by Giannis on Dec 28 2018 05:01pm
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll